Chapter 1

Paige's POV

I was walking out of my 6th period class on the last day of school with my friends when i looked down at my phone.

Come home ASAP. We have to talk. See you soon. Xoxo -mom

Great. What happened now. When ever someone says that to me, let alone my mother i get nervous. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked. AKA my best friend.

"Oh nothing, my mom just wants me to go home so we can talk." I said.

"K bebee." she giggled. Bebee was our nickname for each other. It's sorta a inside joke.

"Bye" I said. " Talk to you later" she said.

I walked out of school and hopped into my mustang. When i was a little girl i would always talk about how i wanted a mustang as my first car when i got older. And last year on my 18th birthday i got one as a present.

I texted my mom telling her i was on my way home.

When i got home i parked my car near the garage and grabbed my stuff and starting walking to the front porch when out of the corner of my eye i noticed another car parked next to my moms.

I would've seen it pulling in but since we have such a large drive way i never really payed attention.

I walked into the house and was immediately pulled into a hug by my mom.

"Mom i- i can't breathe" i managed to spit out.

"Oh sorry honey" she pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Mom?" i said when i noticed the tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?"

As soon as she noticed me staring into her eyes she wiped away her tears and turned around.

"Baby girl come sit." she said and she motioned me over to the couch.

As i walked over i couldn't help myself from wondering why my mom was crying.

I sat down. "We need to talk." she said.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hi guys. I hope you enjoy this fan fiction. If you don't i'm sorry, i'm kind of new to this. This is my first story so i hope i get a lot of comments and votes. I'm gonna write a few more chapters that way you guys have some more to read. ♡

Ps. I hope i do have readers or else that would just be weird lol.