Chapter 11

Paige's POV

The next few dates with Justin were amazing. Some were as simple as the movies, but some were as complex as rock climbing, i didn't mind though as long as i was with Justin.

The next date Justin asked me to go to was dinner. This was a big deal to me for some reason, i couldn't help but think that he really liked me and didn't just ask me because i was my aunts niece. My phone interrupted my train of thought. I quickly glanced down and opened the message.

Justin👌😍-

Hey, ready for tonight?? Wear something dressy.

Let me explain something, ever since that first date when i asked him what to wear it has become some sort of inside joke to us.

Me-

Yeah, i am😄 lol is "dressy" even a word?

Justin👌😍-

It is in my book, lol leave me alone😀 Well get ready because its 8:00 right now and I'm picking you up at 9:00

Me- lol okay then stop texting me so i can get dressed. BYE😊

Justin-

BYE😜

As soon we were done texting i looked at my clock, ughh Justin was right it was 8:00. I got off of my butt and went into my closet, all i could think was dressy, dressy, dressy. Then i found it, it was so pretty, a red strapless skater dress. I've never seen it before. My aunt walked in and said surprise.

"How did you-" I stuttered. My aunt quickly stopped me, " I just thought that you would, you know need a pretty dress sooner or later and i guess It was sooner rather that later" she said. I whispered " I love you so much aunt Danielle." "And i love you so much niece paige," then she wrapped me in her arms and for once i could almost forget that my mom wasn't here. Almost.