Chapter 22

Justin's POV

I texted Paige to make sure she was leaving.

Scooter and I were for sure going to be seeing a excited Paige later.

I could already see her reaction when she saw the surprises.

We, as in Scooter and Danielle, were cleaning up the house and decorating for the big night. I was supposed to be cleaning but I was just sitting down and waiting. Always waiting. The boys were supposed to be helping too but no one knows where they disappeared to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waisted a hour sitting on the couch, on twitter. Trying to follow/ tweet as many of my fans as possible. I never really had the time to since I was either in the studio or performing. So I figured why not make a special someone's day. While I was at it I tweeted Paige also just to mess with her.

@justinbieber:

@paigeevedaniel you having a good time working out? remember you have to be back here by 3. don't be a minute late. oh and by the way don't call me dad ever again. even if you're joking xxx

I laughed at myself. I was such a jokester. I got up and headed into the party room. There were streamers and balloons everywhere.

---------------------------------------------

Paige's POV

Workout was going great so far.

I took a sip of my water and checked my phone. I had tons of mentions, comments, and follows from twitter. Justin and I hadn't made our relationship public yet so I knew that wasn't the reason. What was it then? I wanted to know but my workout was more important. I still had about a half an hour or so to continue since it was 1:30.

---------------------------------------------

2 o'clock my phone read. Time to go I thought as I grabbed my stuff and headed out of the gym. Which I had been waiting for. Don't get me wrong I love working out, but the gym reeks of sweat and it was just really disgusting.

I drove to the store and grabbed all the things on the list Scooter had given me. I was thankful he gave me money for the stuff too. The total came to $100 and I didn't have enough on me.

It was 2:35 by the time I left the store. I texted Justin and my aunt letting them know I was on my way home.