Chapter 6

Paige's POV

The men loaded my boxes into the truck. I said my goodbyes to my mom and hopped into my aunts car.

I put in my earbuds, put on music and fell asleep.

I woke up 11 hours later to someone carrying me into the house. I knew it wasn't my aunt because there was no way she could carry me and i knew it wouldn't be one of the movers. That would just be weird.

I acted like i was sleeping so i wouldn't have to walk into the house. Next thing you know i was put onto the couch.

"Scooter come here babe" i heard my aunt say. Scooter? i thought to myself. OMG there is no way.

I sat up and saw my aunt talking to some guy then i saw them hug. I stood up and walked over to them.

I sorta coughed so i could get there attention. My aunt turned to me. "Oh look who decided to wake up" she said. The guy turned to look at me.

Omg it really was scooter.

"Scooter, this is my niece paige. Paige this is scooter." she introduced us.

"Um yeah i know" i giggled. "It is so nice to meet you" i said. "I can't believe i am in the same room as you" i said.

"It's nice to meet you too paige. Oh and you better get used to being in the same room as me" he said.

I looked at my aunt with a confused look on my face.

I think she could tell what i was thinking cause she gave me a reassuring look. "Um paige, Scooter is my boyfriend" she said.

I completely froze. No way. "Really?" i asked.

"Yes sweetheart" scooter said.

"So the person who found my idol and made him become famous is my aunts boyfriend?"

"Yes" they both said at the same time.

"Is there anyway you-" i was cut off.

"Yes i can introduce you to justin if you want" he said.

I didn't know what to do so i ran up to him and hugged him tightly. This guy was making my dream come true how could i not hug him? He hugged me back. I pulled away and began talking to scooter.

"When can i meet him?" i asked.

"Um well let me text justin and ask him." He said as he pulled out his phone.

Scooters POV

I took out my phone and pulled up justin's contact. I decided to call him instead of texting him cause i figured i would get an answer faster.

All i could hear was his ringback tone. I looked over at Paige and her smile was from one ear to the other. I'm happy i was making her dream come true.

Then justin answered. "What's up dude?" he said. "Oh nothing much, just at danielles house." i said. "Oh so i guess that means she is back with her niece right?" justin asked. "Yes she is back with paige" as soon as i said that paige looked over at me with an even bigger smile on her face than before. "Well dude can i ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah sure, what's up" justin said. "Um well paige said she is a huge fan and she would like to hang out with you sometime, is that okay" "yeah dude that's fine, i'm free tomorrow so i'll come over to Danielle's house at around 1" justin said. "K sounds good see you tomorrow then".

After i hung up the phone i told paige that justin would love to get to know her and he was coming over to her house tomorrow around 1. She smiled thanked me and her aunt and ran upstairs to unpack her things.