Chapter 21

Paige's POV

~The next day~

I had a lot to do today. First, i had to go to the gym, then I had to go to the store to get stuff for the party we are having tonight. I don't even know who is coming. Both Justin and Scooter said there was going to be a lot of people, but they wouldn't tell me who.

Oh well, i thought, maybe Justin was making our relationship public. It's not like I cared though, to be honest I liked not having the paparazzi in my face 24/7 an just to be able to be with Justin.

I guess there are some pros and cons of being Justin Bieber's girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower and put on my working out clothes. Which consisted of shorts and a sports bra from Victoria Secret and some Nikes. I threw my hair up into a pony tail and didn't even bother with makeup. I grabbed a sweatshirt to go over my sports bra for driving in the car and going to the store.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked out the door grabbing a water bottle before I left. I knew Justin was at my house with Scooter but I had no clue where so I left anyways.

I hopped into my car and started driving down the driveway. But before I could leave I got a text from Justin.

Justin😍❤

Where you going?

Me

To the gym and the store afterwards. Why?

Justin😍❤

I just want to know where, so I can make sure your safe.

Me

Don't worry I'm fine. Nothing is gonna happen to me. xoxox

Justin😍❤

Ok princess. Have fun at the gym. Just make sure you're back here by 3 so you can get ready for the party 😋

Me

Okay dad😝 See you later xoxo

I put my phone down and headed to the gym.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry it's such a short chapter. There's more coming soon don't worry. Let me know what you think :*