Chapter 16

Paige's POV

I woke up in Justin's arms and it felt great. He wasn't up yet so i just looked at his face, he was perfect and he was all mine, i don't think i was ever happier in my life.

I got out of bed not waking Justin up to get in the shower. I let the warm water drizzle down my body letting all my stress go down the drain. Out of the shower, fully dressed in high waisted shorts and a white crop-top that had a mint-green infinity sign on it. My hair was down all natural, I applied a little eyeliner and mascara.

After i was done with my appearance, I went down stairs to the smell of eggs and bacon. I grabbed a piece of bacon and smiled as i saw Justin eating bacon also.

"How'd you sleep" Justin asked as he continued to stuff his face with bacon.

"Perty good" I said as I sat there feeding my face.

Knock knock knock. Justin and I looked at each other with confused faces.

I got up from the table and walked through the living room to the front door.

I opened the door to see 2 unfamiliar faces. Who are they? I asked myself as I heard someone come running up behind me.

"Yo, what's up guys?" Justin said as he bro hugged them. I was still really confused. Then I realized who they were.

"Paige. Babe, this is Ryan and Alfredo" Justin said introducing me to the boys. I knew it was them, but it took me a minute to realize who they were exactly.

"Hi Paige" they both said at the same time "nice to finally meet Justin's girlfriend." "Nice to meet you guys too" i said.

We walked back into the kitchen and sat down around the table.

"So, how'd you guys get here?" Justin asked.

"Ask Scooter, he was the one who sent us down here" Ryan said.

I was just sitting there quietly when I decided to get into my bikini so I could get a tan since I haven't had much time to.

I started walking upstairs to my room when Justin said.. "Where you going baby girl?" "Putting on my bathing suit so I can tan, I thought I would leave you and the boys alone so you can catch up." "Well thanks, but you don't have to go" he said as he frowned. "No I have to, have you seen me I'm barely tan." "Yes I have seen you, and your still beautiful and always will be no matter what" he said as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. "I love you"I whispered into Justin's ear. "I love you too" he whispered back.

"Awwwwwww.... Look at the two lovebirds"Alfredo said. I know I have just met him like 30 mins ago but he seems like a really funny guy.

I let go of Justin and continued upstairs to my room. I walked in closing the door and walked over to my dresser.

I grabbed the first bikini I saw and put it on. It was plain purple with black hearts on it. I grabbed a towel,my earbuds, a good book, and sun tan lotion.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to get to the back yard. The boys were still sitting at the table talking,when they noticed me they all sat there silently and I could hear Justin say "damn" under his breath. I felt myself blush.

I opened the sliding glass door and stepped onto the porch closing the door behind me.

I found a good place in the sun. Laid my towel down on the grass, put the sun tan lotion on and put in my earbuds, listening to Ariana Grande. Who was another one of my idols.

I picked up my book and began reading it.