Chapter 30

Justin's POV

"Oh my god, that was hilarious." I said. When Emily hit the water she screamed so loud. Everyone cracked up, until Scooter came out screaming at us "WHATS GOING ON, ITS 9:30 IN THE MORNING?!?!?"

We all had to go into the house and hang out downstairs so we didn't wake up Danielle. When Emily came down from changing she ate her donut and didn't say a word. We all just stared at her and she said "Why would you do that?"

"Well, you put green dye in my toothpaste and I looked like Shrek for a whole week." Paige said

Emily just looked at her donut and started laughing. Her laugh sounded like a dying chicken. Which made everyone start laughing.

12:30pm

We all planned to go mini golfing. Well not exactly, Scooter said he would pay us $100 each if we just got out the house. So we are going mini golfing. We all jumped into Gigi's SUV and we were off to Mikes Mini golfing.

Paige's POV

So, we are going mini golfing, I decided to wear my floral romper with a pair of sandals. We invited Christian to come. Then split into teams, since you could have only four to a group me and Justin decided to go alone. I haven't been mini golfing since I was 9. I forgot how fun it was. We played 7 rounds then went to grab something to eat at taco bell.

Christian paid for everything. How sweet is that? I think he was trying to show off in front of Emily. Every time I looked at him and Emily he was whispering into her ear making her laugh. Of course she was blushing.

It was about 4:00 when we left to head to my house. When we walked in, I called for my aunt no one answered, then for Scooter, still no answer. There was a note on the fridge that said 'Went to Scooters house, be back tonight.' We all decided to go in the pool except for Emily.

"I think ill stay here where Im safe" said Emily

"Um, do you want me to stay with you, we can watch a movie??" asked Christian blushing

Emily smiled "Yeah, I would like that"

Gigi,Justin, Alfredo and I got our stuff and went to the deck. The boys raced to the pool. Then Gigi asked "Wanna tan?"

"Sure.."Like you need to tan, I thought. Gigi is the tannest person i've met. So I got us magazines, tanning lotion and shades. And just relaxed. I guess i fell asleep because next I knew I was lying on the slide near the pool with Emily pushing me down. I jerked up so fast I hit my head right on Emily's and we both went sliding down.