Chapter 4

7 months later.

Destiny's POV

When I woke up I found myself in the hospital bed. I was looking around to see who was there, I looked near me on the bed and I found that someone was sleeping near , I didn't recognize who it was.

I didn't recognize the person and I was in too much pain to turn my head further to see who it was, it felt confortable so I didn't complain. As I looked infront of me I saw a teddy bear staring at me.

When I was reaching out for it to bring it near me, I felt the person next to me moving so I pretended that I was still sleeping

As I closed me eyes I heard a voice say in a crying tone, "please, Destiny wake up, i'm sorry, I can't afford to loose you too, please wake up, Leah needs you."

When I heard that voice I immediatly knew it was Aime, but who was Leah ? And who else did she loose?. I needed answers so I woke up. When she was that I was awake she immediatly embrased me into a hug "Omg you're awake", I was getting more confused "Nurse!" She called, and I asked her "aime, what's going on", all she said was "don't worry you're fine now".

After what seemed to be 3 minutes I saw a nurse coming in, and if I must say he looked smoking hot.

He asked Aime to politly leave the room, I immediatly had to ask what was going on, because i'm lost and the last the I remeber waking up in the hospital pregnant, and as that though came to me I touched my belly, but he cut me off, " Don't worry Ms

He asked Aime to politly leave the room, I immediatly had to ask what was going on, because i'm lost and the last the I remeber waking up in the hospital pregnant, and as that though came to me I touched my belly, but he cut me off, " Don't worry Ms.Miller i'll explain everything" , as he said that I looked at him waiting, he laughed a bit when he saw my face expression.

"Ms Miller, you were in a coma for 8 months, thank god we managed to give birth to your daughter while you were in a come, in order to get her out alive we had to give birth at 5 months and than kept her in a tube, in order for her to survive." My mouth dropped and I had a worried look on my face, but than he continued "Don't worry she's with your friend Aime, she gave Leah the name and offered to take care of her, she came here everyday and brought her with her, yesterday was your birthday and Aime wanted to stay here because she said that she wouldn't miss it for the world" by those words I smiled at the nurse, I still had alot of my mind and a lot of questions I needed the answers to, but for now I decided not to ask any, but one thing "can you please tell Aime to come near me?". He nodded and went outside.