Chapter 23

Destiny's POV 

Finally after a very long time all of us where finally all together to plan the big event which is very soon and we barely know who is coming and what is going to be shown, or what we'll be doing during this event which has to be amazing because it will determine whether we are signed to Simon's label or not. 

We all set around a big table, me next to Naill who was holding Leah, Victoria next to Louis, Harry was next to a girl he will be helping, her name is Harmony, Aime is sitting next to Liam, and finally even Keke and Max are with us and they seem closer than ever, and at the edges of the opposite side of the tables where Demi and Shawn.

Demi started up the conversation keep it professional, she asked what I think is a very important question,

"who will be our guests, are we going to bring fans or is this going to be a close event for our friends, other celebrities and Simon and his friends?"

I immediately had an idea what we should do, 

"I think we should do  a VIP area for Simon and the people he will be bringing with him and maybe invite some of our friends and where we'll be staying and then have an area for our fans because they are really important, they are the people we will be able to move up the charts with and they deserve to listen and see what we're working on and be there on the release of new songs." 

The others all nodded their heads in agreement. 

"so this will be an open event" Demi said writing it down. 

Shawn then spoke up, 

"okay so this will be an open event, now what are the materials we will be delivering during this event, because this will be you night, we are already signed on Simon's label" 

He said referring to me, Aime, Keke and Max.

"will you do the honor and sing or release something in this event even though you are already signed, so it won't be boring." Keke said.

"Yes sure of course i'm sure it won't effect anything, the important thing is that we do no take your spotlight because this is your night and nobody else." Victoria said.

"Look okay I will release my no promises video there live if you want." Demi said.

"That would be amazing" Aime said. 

"Then I can release my new song, nothings holding me back." Shawn said.

"I can also release my recent song slow hands if you want. " Naill said.

"Yeah that would be so cool." Max said. 

"If you want so it won't be only about releasing the song I can sing my new song Sign of times live." Harry said and we all nodded.

"Well I have a new song ready if you want me to release it there, I mean the fans has been waiting for our solo music for a long time" Liam said. 

"Yes you can do that." Aime said.

"And if you want guys I can present the show and you know throw a little jokes there and there" and we all laughed at her comment but agreed that she makes  the best host.

"Okay now we all decided what we are doing but the most important thing is what you'll be doing." Demi ask remembering that it is out night and we should have all the attention.

"look me and max will be releasing the new movie we just made and we thought maybe we show the premier there." Keke said.

"Yes, that will show Simon that you worked hard and finished the movie and apart from singing you can also act" Shawn said. 

"Yes and if you don't mind we would also like to sing an original song each." Max said. 

"you guys have a movie and an original song already" I said thinking about how they worked and I  barely have anything.

"Yes" Keke said 

"I will be singing wind up, my new original sound and if you don't mind I would also like to announce the winner of who made the best musically with the sound." Keke continued.

"So wait the sound is already our." Demi asked.

"Yes and I will be performing it live." Keke replied

"ooh okay that is great success, and it looks like you already beating up the other because the audio already 317,136 views" Demi said as she checked on her phone. 

" And I will be releasing a new music video, light down low." Max said.

"Okay guys you two have been working so hard and already have new material coming out constantly which is really good, now what about you two. " Demi said referring to me and Aime. 

"Well if you guys don't mind I'm going to be sticking with what I do best and make two cover versions, one of symphony and one of Rockabye live, I mean they are the most popular songs on the radio at the moment" Aime said 

"That is a really great choice of songs and I think it will defiantly show of your vocals." Shawn said.

"What about you Destiny?" Naill asked me. 

"Well I was going to release my new music video Summer forever and do a cover version of Cold water." I said anxious not knowing whether they are enough or not. 

"That is good, I'm glad that all of you have some pretty cool material to deliver even though we've been through some pretty rough times. Louis will you be singing anything ?" Demi asked again. 

"No, I think I'm going to give my spotlight to little Leah, can we give let her sing something, because I heard her sing how far i'll go and I do think she has an amazing voice." Louis said. 

"Yeah sure why not, I mean who doesn't want to see little Leah sing." Victoria said.

"Guys do you mind if Harmony sings something." Harry said.

"No what the hell, I can't sing." Harmony said.

"Yes you can and you can dance as well because I saw you." Harry insisted.

"okay than I'll sing love yourself, if you guys don't mind." Harmony asked.

"Yeah sure, i'm sure it's no problem" Demi said.

And we all nodded in agreement. 

"Can i ask a question? " I asked. 

"Yeah sure go ahead so after we can just start calling and designing the place." Shawn said. 

"Where is the event going to be." I asked.

"Unfortunately that is no up to you because Simon already told us and booked part of the beach, the event is going to happen on the beach and it's up to us how we design it, the equipment and screen is already there." Liam said. 

"Now I think it's  best we know the order of how it's going to be." Victoria said. 

We started the plan and designed the beach for the biggest day of out lives .