Chapter 10

Aime's POV

I woke up and found myself on the dressing room sofa and Destiny still unconscious near me.

In front of us was Victoria, she was telling me something but I couldn't get what she was saying, and near the door were 4 boys trying to keep someone from getting in the dressing room.

"Aime are you okay?"

"Whats going on?"

"Well... I am not sure all I know is that I found you and Destiny unconscious with the 1D boys holding you"

"What, one direction is here" I whispered

"Yeah, they are at the door keeping the papparazi and Destinys parents from coming in."

"What do they want"

"They were talking about interviewing the girl who got famous over night because of a YouTube video that was uploaded, and that they are the parents of the rising pop star"

"Yeah more like the parents who kicked her out cause she was pregnant."

"What do you mean?, they said that they are so proud of her and they gave her a hard time so that they can bring out the emotion in her"

"Well that's definitely not true, me and my mother found Destiny in the middle of the road almost hit by a car and then was in a coma for like 7 months, she is living with me cause her parents didn't want her anymore, they had another baby and they told her that she will make them proud and she is now no use."

"Omg, that's horrible, it seems like they are doing this just to get money and fame."

"Well they are rich, I guess they just hate other people having more attention than them."

"They are not going to succeed now, not as long as I live"

"Vic what are you doing?"

But she didn't respond to my question she just got out of the dressing room.

In the meantime Destiny was starting to regain conscious and as Victoria went out the boys came near us, Niall and Louis went near Destiny to see whether she needs something, while Liam and Harry came near me to make sure I was alright, but I was freaking out.

"You okay love?" Liam asked.

"You seem pale." Harry said as he brought a glass of water.

Little did they know that I was freaking out because I am obsessed with them, I am their number one fan, well me and Destiny.

"One..... Direction" I said trying to hold back my screaming.

"Ooh, you're a fan, that's why you're freaking out" Harry said.

"Don't worry, relax we are ordinary people" Liam said.

Louis cut us out when he shouted:

"Look Victoria is live now on the news, right outside"

We all stoped from what we were doing and watched what was happening.

No one POV

News
Interviewer: "what is happening in there." , "did you find the YouTube star you were searching for", "why doesn't she want to come and talk to us", "is she hiding from her parents".

"That can't be true, we love her so much we wish her the best, we might have given her a hard time but that was all because we knew she had talent and with a bit of emotion she can be really good"

"You see everyone, that is where they and all of you are mistaken, these two, kicked Destiny out and told her not to step a foot near their house, just because she got pregant, and they told her that they don't need her anymore to make them proud because they had another baby on the way. Destiny is where she is today all because of her Bestfriend Aime and her strong will and determination"