chapter 5

Aime's POV

This morning I woke up and I found Leah next to me, next to me there was a note from Destiny. It said:

"Hey Aime, I'm sorry I had to leave Leah next to you, I'm still searching for a job, and today I decided to go to the city centre, can you please take Leah to the childcare before you leave for work? Thank you xxx "

This isn't the first time, she has been trying so hard to find a job, she spends days out and then go get Leah from the childcare.

I woke up Leah and dressed her to take her to the childcare, I wasn't working today so I dressed up as her and she laughed seeing me

I went and took her in, she cries a bit in the beginning but than she settles down. I decided to stay home today and help Destiny look for a job.

2 hours later

I took breakfast and decided to go take a shower, as I walked out of the shower I heard the door close, I didn't know who it was, could it have been Destiny? But usual she's not home this early.

I went out of the bathroom into the kitchen, her bag was on the sofa but she wasn't there, I went to check into her bedroom but she wasn't there either.
I looked around the house but she wasn't anywhere to be seen, the only place I didn't check was the studiol, but if I remeber correctly she hates singing, because she says she's not good.

I went into the recording studio and found her there, she was singing, "you haven't seen the last of me" by cher. I started to record her.

She was singing with such an emotion, I have never heard her sing before, today was the first time, and if I must say so she has an amazing voice, I've never heard such a beautiful voice in my life, well exept for that of one direction, but that's another story.

As soon as she finish I rushed outside so she doesn't notice that I heard her sing and recorded her.

Without her permission I posted it on youtube and than locked my phone because i really wanted to talk to her about something.

Destiny's POV

I got out from the recording studio to find Aime waiting for me in the living room,  I didn't know she was going to be here, I thought she was at work at this time.

"How come you're already here" we both said in sync.

"You go first" Aime insisted.

"Well I was searching for a job, but no one want to employ me since I'm a mother and have no qualifications, the only place I found was cleaning in a public toilet" I said frowning.

"Did you take it?" She asked me like I had just killed someone.

"Yes I did..... I have no other choice" I said looking at the ground "now your turn" I chnaged the subject.

"Don't try to change the subject, I have an idea, ... how about you come work with me in the restaurant"

"Really?"

"Mhm.. I'll set an appointment with my boss for tomorrow"

"Omg, thank you so much Aime, how will I ever repay you for what you're doing with me"

"I know how. " she said, and I listened closely "you listen to what I have to tell you" she said laughing and I said "duh, obvioisly, spill it"

"Okay... so here goes nothing.... so.. huh... deep breaths-"

I cutted her out "come on just tell me, whats so important that you can't get it out"

"I don't know how to say this because then I feel like I've been hiding from you"

"Ooh come on just tell me "

"Okay so today I didn't go to work, first because I wanted to help you and second I was tired from staying will 3 in the morning chatting"

"With who?" I said curiously.

"Well.. you see there is this guy that I started to talk to on social media, and since he's from England we have different time zones and the only free time he has is during the night so we spend hours talking"

"Oh my god" I said screaming " you're in love" and she blushed.

"Yeah ... I guess I am... and... Ipostedyourevideoonyoutube" she said fast

"What...? I didn't understand you"

"Well I kind of heard you sing, recorded you and put you on YouTube, but-"  I cut her off.

"But nothing, you did what?, you know I can't sin-"

She cutted me off and said.

"Ooh really, so how do you happen to have over 1 million view already and 5000 likes and like 2000 positive comments already and it hasn't even been an hour since I uploaded it"

As soon as she said that I was speechless and didn't know  what to say, I guess she was right , cause I got in and there were really positive comments and alot of views.

"You have an amazing talent, and one day I will make you audition, now that you're going to work with me, we'll have the money to travel"