Chapter 21

Harrys POV

As soon as I saw the ambulence I rushed over near Louis who was outside with tears in his eyes.

"Lou what's going on?"

"Harry!! Where have you been?"

He said hugging me.

"Long story, I'll explain later. What happened here?"

I said pointing at the police cars and ambulance. Everyone was outside and no one in the house, well I see everyone exept Destiny, Leah and Nail.

"Why is everyone outside and where are Nail, Destiny and Leah?" I said getting a bit worried now.

Louis looked to in shock that he could barley speak, so he pointed to Aime.

I went near her and asked her what was going on, when she saw me she hugged me and said.

"Harry!!! I'm glad you're okay, you got us all worried."

"Yeah, I'll explain everything later, now can someone tell me what happened here."

"Destiny was going to take Leah to bed, but someone shot her and Leah fell from her arms and fell the stairs, the police are still inside trying to find any tracks of who might have shot Destiny but they haven't found anything yet."

"Are they okay?"

I asked worried.

"I dont know they took them to the hospital and Niall went with them, they got an ambulence here just in case something else happens."

"Who the hell could have gotten in, wheren't the security guarding the entrence?"

"They where, but they got beaten up." She said frowning.

"Whats wrong with Louis?"

I asked still concerned about the way he reacted earlier.

"His father called, and..." she said but tears fell from her eyes.

I turned to Liam who had his arms around Aime.

"And what Liam, do you know?"

"His father called and he told him that his mother just passed away."

Liam said while hugging Aime.

I turned around to where Louis was and he was crying on Victorias shoulder. He had a luggage in his hands and so did she.

I went near them and gave Louis a hug.

"Where are you going?"

I asked pointing at the luggage. He didn't say anything therefore, Victoria spoke up for him instead.

"We're going to his mother's funeral, since its in 2 days he'll get to spead a little time with his family."

"Ooh okay, I understand, I'm so sorry Lou, don't worry we will all be there to support you, I know this is a hard time."