Chapter 17

Aime's POV

I can't believe what just happened. we both made it through the auditions, I'm so happy and excited, apart from that Simon just told us that we will all be living together with the boys, Demi, Shawn, Victoria and all the other contestants.

Everything have been happening so fast, I still can't believe I kissed Liam last time and that he is the guy that I fell in love with on the media. 

We haven't really talked about it and I feel a bit awkward. I don't know where we are that night went by so fast and maybe we were tired and that's why we kissed, I really have no idea, because today at the auditions he seemed like he barely knew me. 

Everyone is speaking about where they are going tonight to celebrate, but I'm just there hearing what they're saying but my mind is not really there. 

"Aime, what do you think?" Victoria said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Great" I said not really knowing what she asked me. 

"But unfortunately I can't come, I'm feeling a bit sick" I said lying because I really just wanted to stay inside and was not in the mood to go out. 

I made my way outside and just sat on the sidewalk, getting lost in my thoughts. 

I was just sitting there thinking about what happened with me and Liam and how I made it this far, when I started to remember what my mother used to tell me

"One day you will manage to find someone who truly loves you, and will love you for who you are."

"You are strong enough to defeat any struggle that come you're way."

"You're the most talented and beautiful person I know, don't give up." 

My mother used to tell me whenever I start giving up, when she died, I only sang because it gave me money, because I had lost all hope. I really want to make my mother proud. 

I know she is with me wherever I go I just wish she was here to see me right now. I thought to myself crying.

Liam's POV

Aime's audition was emotional and her voice is beautiful. I know what I did is wrong and the boys are going to be super mad at me and even Simon. 

When I heard the boys talking about who they would like to make it through, none of them mentioned Aime, I tried to mention her but they didn't notice me, so I just said the name to Simon myself without discussing it with them. I really wanted her to pass, she has amazing talents, and she deserves this. 

We haven't really talked much after that date, I wasn't expecting her to be my unknown love. When I say her that night, I could tell that even she was surprised that it was me, that night was magical and I couldn't help but stair at her eyes, they were so beautiful, I got lost in them and than couldn't help my self but kiss her, and surprisingly she didn't mind, but we haven't really talked about it and I really don't want to ruin things with her, I love her.