Chapter 19

No ones POV

It has been a week since they were chosen in Simon's label. They are all living together so it would be easier for them to work together and gives them the chance to know each other better.

They have to put up a huge party in which Simon asked them, they also have to think about who they are going to invite whether artists or ordinary people, he also asked them to have new material each.

Aime and Liam are going out together and so is Destiny and Naill. Keke and Max have been working on a movie which is going to be premiered during the party. Victoria and Louis seemed to be getting very close, in fact they have been helping each other on new music.

Demi and Shawn have been helping the other while working on new materials themselves. Alex have been working on new mashups and as well as his own original song. On the other hand, no one has seen Harry this past week, but they have been to busy working that they didn't even notice that one of their friends has actually been gone for a week and no one has heard of him.

Keke and  Max did tell the others that there will be times where they don't come home because they will be working on the movie but Harry didn't tell anyone.

Destiny's POV

Lately we have been working so hard that we haven't even eaten dinner together. Naill has been helping me alot, both on my music and with Leah.

Today we decided to take Leah out to the park and we told the other that by 12:00pm everyone stops from what they're doing so we can have dinner together and than maybe show each other what we've been working on.

Leah is running and Naill is trying to catch her.

She is so fast that he has to actually run to catch her

She is so fast that he has to actually run to catch her. As he was running after Leah I sat on the bench and started writing son new lyrics.

I couldn't think of anything new, I didn't have any inspiration at the moment, so I started thinking about the party and started listing some people we would invite

All of a sudden Leah came running back alone and grabbed my hand pulling me up. I immediately thought that something might have happened to Naill so I got up and started running with her.