TroubleMakers 101

Laughs filled the room as the six of them blew out their cigarettes,empty alcohol bottles were all over their rooms. "gurpppppppp" Chris made a cartoon sound and laughter filled the room once again. This was their way of leaving reality, they loved the feeling of being different and in their own zone. "we should go for a walk" bey requested as she struggled to get up, Trey helped her up and the rest followed as they walked out the dorm room and were now walking around in the Virginia streets high as a sky, Bey laughed every second, the weed really had a large effect on her. "Let's go get some Ginos Ice Cream" august requested but bey quickly turned him down "no I want baskin Robbins"
"Uh fine let's get some god damn baskin robins" aug responded as he rolled his eyes.

As they walked through the baskin robins driveway dodging cars they fnally made a stop infront of the door that read "NOT OPEN"
"Uh let's just go to the ice cream shop across the street" chris said and the six of them walked into the store, "may we have six large vanilla ice creams" Chris asked the lady across from him,she blew a kiss at him and that caused him to wink at her. Robyn noticed but she stayed silent, after waiting they finally got the ice cream and walked out the store.
"Where y'all Tryna go ?"Chris asked as he ate some ice cream
"Let's go to the rooftop" Trey replied
"But police said we ain't allowed there" August said, "nigga so what" Trey ran into a apartment building and ran up the stairs until he reached the rooftop door and kicked it open. He sat by the radio and ate his ice cream, the rest followed, "play some music" Chris said as he ate his ice cream. Nic pressed the radio button and "I Get Around" by Tupac came on. Nicki and Bey started dancing to the music,"Robyn why you don't dance with them" Chris asked as he held her hand, she pulled her hand away and stayed silent. "Baby what's wrong?" He kissed her cheek and she pushed him off again. She couldn't take his presence anymore, she grabbed her purse and ran off not knowing where she was going but she just wanted to get away from him, Bey and Nicki had never seen her act this way so they followed after her quickly. Nicki screamed at Robyn "bitch slow down" She was exhausted from running after her. Bey was now catching up, Robyn had stopped and turned around with tears in her eyes, Bey and Nicki quickly ran to her and wiped her tears, "babygirl what happened?" Nicki said frowning at how much tears were flowing down her bestfriend eyes, "he's cheating again" Robyn said as she struggled to get the words out.
"How do you know?" Robyn wiped her tears "him and the ice cream girl were flirting at the counter"
"Awww baby girl just talk to him about it" Bey said as she rubbed her back, "Alrite, I guess I'm just overreacting" Just as they were about to walk back home, it started raining so they hopped on the nearest bus and it led them right in front of the dormitory,Great:)
They ran inside and all got in there beds before the dean could go check every room.

"Click-Clock-Click-Clock" Robyn's alarm sang as she opened her eyes to read the time, yes! she woke up early, she jumped out the bed and played cool it now by new edition as she did her morning hygiene. After she was done she put simple clothes on and but her dreads in a bun, she walked out the door and her friends were standing right there waiting for her. They walked to class silently and started their day.
After first period Chris had to find Robyn, he ran through the hallways and as soon as he saw her, he held her arm, "yo what happened, why you ran out like that yesterday?"
"Chris I just have one question....are you cheating on me?"
"Why would you ask that"
"Because I saw you flirting with the ice cream girl"
He shook his head, "bae im just a little popular around the school, a lot of people are familiar with me"
"Does that mean you have to wink at them"
"Nah and I was wrong for that" he wrapped his arms around her tightly, "do you forgive me"
She looked in his eyes and smiled "yes I do"
They walked to their second period class together which was - art, Chris loved art class, he drew very good and often used spray paint for his assignments, once he even graffitied the school but that's a secret. After the bell rang, the other classes didn't entertain him, not even lunch. The final bell rang and as usual the crew met up in front of the school.
"Yo is it Alrite with yall if we go somewhere by ourselves, it's kinda like a guy thing" Trey asked while the guys stood behind him
"Yeah, we'll just get our nails done"
"Alrite, have fun" The guys walked down the sidewalk, "yo, ummm y'all know that India love girl" Chris asked
"Yeah she fine" august replied
"Y'all some cheaters" Trey said joining their conversation
"Trey stop acting like you wouldn't want to hit that"
"Nah she too small but I would hit Ciara"
"Omg I tried talking to her and she turned me down" Chris said as he scratched his head
"Aug & Chris we have girlfriends who provide us with everything need, we shouldn't even have this conversation"
Aug & Chris shook their head, "let's go to the guys club"
"Sounds gay" Trey said squinting his eyes
Aug & Chris laughed, "nah let's go, I heard they got special guests today" Chris said smirking
The three of them walked away without knowing what decisions they were about to face.