Bryson Thoughts

.... Two
Years
Later
1996
9:00 AM

Bryson It was my first year of college , time flies fast , I'm am now nineteen years old and luckily I'm still with Kehlani

Bryson
It was my first year of college , time flies fast , I'm am now nineteen years old and luckily I'm still with Kehlani. The whole crew went to the same college so I guess it was going to be High School 2.0, hopefully not because that last year was hectic.

"Nigga you look deep in thought" Chris yellow ass said as he ran up close behind me.

"Shut up, but where's your textbooks , class is about to start in another two mins" Chris never was prepared for shit , all he cared about was his music and his dance moves. He was pretty good but I felt like my singing had deeper meaning and was more emotional.

He squinted his eyes at me , "Bryson it's motherfucking Saturday"

"Are you serious" he nodded his head in disbelief, I opened my phone and the day popped up. I really woke up early for nothing , I can't believe I ain't even keep track of the days.

Chris broke out in laughter , I gave him a mean glare , I hate feeling dumb. "Nigga shut your banana looking ass up , lets go to that studio on eighty first"

"Okay, let's take my car cause you know I got the whip" he did a Michael Jackson spin before opening his car door and hopping in. I chuckled at his stupid ass always wanting some kind of attention.

As he drove to the studio,all I thought about was the lyrics to this song I was creating , I recited it in my head "Don't, don't play with her, don't be dishonest (Aye)
Still not understandin' this logic (Aye)
I'm back and I'm better (And I'm better)
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up
I wanna give you better
Baby, it's whatever
Somebody gotta step up
Girl, I'm that somebody, so I'm next up
Be damned if I let him catch up
It's easy to see that you're fed up
I am on a whole 'nother level
Girl, he only fucked you over cause you let him"
This song reminded me of the first time I met Kehlani , when I got off the plane after meeting Chris August and Trey , she was crying all by her self on that whipping tree , that whipping tree had so much memories but as soon as I approached her I saw somebody that I could relate to in a sense , although she was emotional as fuck, I understood where she was coming from. I guess you could say "love at first sight" she was crying over getting her heart broken for at least the third time in the last two months. Who would want to hurt this girl ? was the thought on my mind.

"I GOT IT" My thoughts were distracted by Chris screaming. I looked at him before pushing him towards the window while he was driving.

"Why the fuck you screaming"

He looked at me with a wide grin on his face, "I've been writing this song since high school but I never got to finish the lyrics but I got it"

I shook my head , "yo let my hear it"