Table Talks

Trey

I woke up smiling which was weird because I was always in a bad mood , but I turned to my left and there she was , Tanaya

I woke up smiling which was weird because I was always in a bad mood , but I turned to my left and there she was , Tanaya. I know , I know ... I should've left the cheating back in High School but Tanaya makes me happy , when I first got to this college , we instantly clicked and she became one of my best friends. Bey didn't have a problem with it because she had several guy friends that I ain't really care for.

I rose from the bed quietly not trying to wake her up and walked inside the bathroom , I got in the shower and started cleaning myself.

I walked out the shower after a thirty min shower and wiped myself down , I put on my Calvin Cleins , a polo shirt and some black jeans. I walked out my bedroom and she was all awake , she even had a new pair of clothes on.

"I used your other shower"

I smiled and walked over to her , I was about to peck her lip real quick but my pager rang loud interrupting us , I saw the contact name and although she did not know about me and Bey dating , she was always quiet whenever I got a phone call cause she knew how crazy my life was. I waited for the other person on the line to talk for a min before hearing a voice say , "so you couldn't answer the phone all night"
I giggled but on the inside I was worried , "Yo , Bey , you acting like you never heard of sleep but I'll come meet you at the mall today" She said okay and I hung up the phone.

"Soooo , your going to the mall to meet with your best friend , where am I supposed to go ? "

I shrugged my shoulders, "You know how bey is when she doesn't see me for a while"

"I honestly think you two deserve to be more than friends"

I giggled on the inside , we are more than friends. "Then where would that leave us"

"I don't know but one thing, I will never do , is be a side chick"

I shook my head and opened the door for both of us to walk out then we said our good byes and that was it.

I walked inside the mall and there was my other babygirl standing right there observing all the clothes that was not in her budget, I chuckled as I walked over to her.

"Bey that Dress probably 200 dollars"

I knew she heard me but she was still looking at the dress , "you would like it on me though" she grabbed the dress and walked in the fitting room while I waited for her to walk out. I payed attention to everything else until I saw her walk out , the dress hugged her body , her curves was very noticeable.

"That dress does look very nice on you"

She gave me a quick spin before walking back into the fitting room and changing into the outfit she had on before.

She paid for the dress and we headed to the food court , "So what did you do yesterday that you was so tired" she mumbled as she ate one of her nuggets
"I was busy , you know how that go"
She rolled her eyes , "Trey I don't know how that goes" I laid back in the chair , not saying another word before this conversation got worst , as I look around at my surroundings , Tanaya was right there with a group of friends , I needed to get out of her cause eventually Bey would kiss me and Tanaya wasn't no idiot , she probably already saw us. I held onto Beys hand , "let's go somewhere else babygirl"

"Why ? I'm trying to finish eating"

"Lets go out to eat with the group later ,I just don't wanna be surrounded by all these people"

She eyed me for a second but got up from her seat , I picked up my wallet from the table and we walked outside, Me and Tanaya had been like this for a good month now and no shit has ever happened like this , if this happened more often then eventually I would get caught but I ain't wanna stop , Tanaya was the girl I could always count on and Bey , that's my wife , she held me down through everything. I gotta talk to the guys about this one cause I ain't know what to do , "baby girl I'm a go holla at the guys , you think you gon be good" She nodded her head , I placed a soft kiss on her lip and walked to Chris dorm room.

"Nigga why you here so early , you was supposed to be hanging out with Bey today" Chris said as he opened the door for me.

I dapped up Bryson and August and sat down on the white leather couch, "I got some shit to get off my chest"

"Forreal ? Talk to us man" Bryson coughed a little after passing the blunt to Aug

"Yo I got this girl named Tanaya and she a really cool girl and I'm feeling her so you know I've been messing with her for a month now , but I still got love for Bey and today I ended up in the same room with them together , they don't even know about each other like that , they both think each other is my best friend"

All I heard was sighs after I finished speaking , "nigga you done fucked up but I ain't gon lie , I got a lul shawty too , y'all know miracle ?" August said as he passed me the blunt, Everyone nodded they head and he continued , "I ain't on no love shit with her but shawty a little freak in the sheets"
Chris just laughed while Bryson looked at both of us in disgust , Chris just cared about his relationship and if nothing was wrong with him then he ain't really care about what we do, Bryson thought we was idiots for cheating on our women but how could he complain or cheat when his women gave him everything he needed based on the stories he told us. I ain't gon lie , I loved bey personality but shawty was strict and I often thought she was hiding her feelings from me , our conversations never felt like it was coming from the heart.

"But I promised Bey the whole gang would go out to eat today so get y'all girls and let's go"

"You bringing Tanaya too" Chris said laughing as he gave Bryson a high five who was also laughing.

I gave both of them a quick middle finger and walked out the dorm room that smelt like straight weed , Outside the dorm I texted Bey "where you at , I'm coming to get you right now" and waited seven minutes before she replied , "Baby , I'm at Robyn house with the rest of the girls"

I walked back in the dorm room , "is y'all niggas coming or not" They sprayed the room and hid the weed before walking out the room and hopping in my Range Rover. I drove to the girls dorm room that was two blocks away , this was a large campus. The girls were already outside, that was a good thing because they would usually take a hour when we were ready to pick them up. They hopped in the back seat and I continued driving down the street and stopped at this little Hispanic restaurant with a large table outside, it was a sunny nice day so this was perfect.

We all hopped out and sat down , the waiter came , took our orders, and placed large glasses of Hennessy on our tables , our group took no time before we all started drinking some.

"I feel drunk like Harry Potter right now" Bryson giggled as he laid his head on the table , he was drunk right now and it wasn't hard to tell.

"Nigga get your ass up , we in public"

"Bruh , I had eight spliffs in the room and I'm drunk as fuck right now" Kehlani rolled her eyes and softly hit him in the head , Bey would've did worst then that , "You always smoking more then you can handle" The waiter came with our food and I guess Bryson must of smelt it cause he was sitting up with a fork in his hand ready to eat some of that pasta he ordered.

I was simply eating my food , ignoring what the rest of the crew was doing, Aug and nicki were sharing they food as usual , Chris and Robyn were probably ignoring each other and me and Bey , we was eating , we loved food. Lani and Bryson were doing some lovey Dovey shit. But all that was interrupted when Bryson said , "Trey and Aug , where's Tanaya and Miracle"