Unhappy Without You

Chris couldn't even sleep, the more he tried to communicate with Robyn, the more there relationship grew apart

Chris couldn't even sleep, the more he tried to communicate with Robyn, the more there relationship grew apart. He would not be here without her and they basically grew up together. Why was he so stupid, he didn't even care about having fun no more, he wanted his babygirl, he decided that he was going to express his feelings in a notebook, he wrote down
Don't Judge Me
Lyrics : I don't wanna go there
We should never go there
Why you wanna go there
I guess I gotta go there
You're hearing rumors about me
And you can't stomach the thought
Of someone touching my body
When you so close to my heart
I won't deny what they saying
Because most of it is true
But it was all before I fell for you.

He couldn't think of anything else so he closed his notebook, it was the weekend and he was laying down with tears thinking about what he had done. But no matter what, Chris hated staying in the house all day, he got up and did his morning hygiene, he put on a black shirt that said "weed can take the pain away" some black sweats and finished it off with the black 12's that he bought not to long ago, he stared at himself in the mirror before walking out the house. Where was he going to go? He thought to himself, he looked around and saw August across the streets with his headphones on, he ran across the street and pulled August headphones off,
"Yo Chris what the fuck Bruh"
Chris laughed at his friend anger, August tried pushing him into the streets but Chris was too strong
"Yo let's go wake Up Trey with some water" Chris did an evil smirk.

Him and August ran into Trey dorm with a bottle of water, they poured the whole bottle of water onto Trey as he was sound asleep. He woke up in shock but when he realized what just happened, he punched Chris and August in their stomachs before hopping in the shower. Chris turned on Treys radio and Cali Love was currently playing. Chris and August glanced at each other before both started break dancing, they looked at each other and laughed when they were done. Trey finally got out the bathroom fully dressed and gave them a evil glare.
"Im a get y'all back"
"So how y'all been" Chris ignored what Trey said as he turned on the street fighter game.
"Chris I've been depressed ever since me and bey stopped talking, I miss her"
Chris nodded his head, "I've been losing sleep too, I miss Robyn and it's only been three weeks"
August laughed at his friends depression, "y'all look like two females, I'm might be sad too but I never show it"
Chris pressed a few buttons on the controller , "whatever aug"
"Crybaby Chris"
Chris threw the controller at August chest, "Im tired of playing this fucking game,let's go somewhere"

The three guys walked down the streets of Virginia, "let's go get some alcohol" August said grinning, Trey chuckled before pulling out two bottles out of his jacket. They went to their hangout spot on the rooftop and tried to drink their feelings away. Chris winced at the burning sensation after taking a swig right to the head.
He looked over at the streets of teenagers smoking and thought of what Robyn would be doing right now. What if she was with Rocky? She would never come back to me, what if she loses her virginity to him and that would be the end of Chrobyn. Maybe it was the drink taking over his thoughts but fuck that, he really missed his baby and without her life could suck his ass but then again why was he so upset? He just wanted to have some fun but if that meant losing Robyn, he didn't know what he wanted. He sighed at his foolish thoughts.

********
For the next hour him and the guys just sat on the rooftop drinking while Robyn on the other hand was having fun with the girls at a party she was invited to by Rocky. He was a really nice guy and had been so nice to her after everything that happened with Chris. She danced around with Rocky and saw people staring but did not care, she needed something to distract her from thoughts of Chris because when she was alone she went through hell thinking about him. After the party she made her way back to her dorm and found a box full of old photos of the crew, man they had some good memories and although she was having a good time, a little part of her was unhappy.

Robyn's Pov

Tears began to form in my eyes as I looked through the pictures of my crew, the people that held me down through everything

Tears began to form in my eyes as I looked through the pictures of my crew, the people that held me down through everything. I didn't want this to be the end of Me and Chris but he was so careless. I knew he loved me but Virginia changed him a lot. My baby boy was soon to be my ex and I just couldn't handle that. What he did with India was wrong but did that really have to be the ending. I want to move on but at the same time how do I know, if he learned his lesson. I wish God could just send me a message because my head and body couldn't handle all these emotions. I needed a drink right now, I got up and took a swig right to the head from my Hennessy bottle. I wanted to drink the pain away but the emotions and thoughts of us separating we're still there. Why did he have to mess us up, we use to be so happy. Maybe this really was the end of Chrobyn. More tears fell down my face.
End of POV

---
Authors note : sorry this chapter was short but I'll be doing more POVs 👋🏼