Life is Short

8:53 AM

Chris POVI watched as she walked in the classroom trying her best to ignore me,she came dressed in a crop top exposing her belly to all them other niggas in the classroom

Chris POV
I watched as she walked in the classroom trying her best to ignore me,she came dressed in a crop top exposing her belly to all them other niggas in the classroom. Robyn knew damn well I hated that shit but we haven't spoke in almost a month so I guess you could say we ain't together.

"Yo Bro can I borrow a pencil" I heard a similar voice say, I turned my head and there he was, Bryson. I grinned and gave him a tight brotherly hug. I haven't been this surprised in a while.When we left Brooklyn to come to VA, Bryson had been transferred here too, so he use to hang out with us, him and his girlfriend Kehlani until he got arrested. He had been in a coma for a year now , Kehlani went through depression because of his absence and stopped hanging out with everybody. That year was the worst year for our crew.

"BRYSON IS BACK" A person yelled when they noticed us.These people were blind, they didn't see him walking in the classroom?

The class clapped there hands , eyes were on him and some people were crying but he was just smiling. This was my brother and I didn't expect for him to make it, the way he got hit was pretty bad. He flew across the street onto the sidewalk, blood was everywhere but I guess we can say that god works in mysterious ways.

"Bro when you got out the hospital, you know we missed ya big head ass"

He shook his head , "Chris I got out a week ago, I just had to get myself together I'm fine, enough about me though what's going on with you and Robyn"

I seen this guy get hit by a car and he's been in a coma for almost a year and has the nerves to say , "enough about me" but I knew he wasn't gonna let me go without a answer.

"Shit ain't looking too good for us, we haven't talked in a whole month. Trey and Bey hate each other, Aug and Nicki doing good though after ignoring each other for a while "

He sighed and shook his head again , there was no longer a smile on his face , "Hows my precious Lani?"

When he asked me that question, I didn't want to reply. He just got back from a coma and now I was going to tell him that his baby girl has been depressed ever since his absence. "Ummm , she been pretty bad ever since you left , she barely talk to us anymore"

"When I was gone and almost close to death, that's when everybody decided to turn on each other, y'all couldn't even stick together for me. I can't believe this shit , you, Robyn, Nic,Bey,Keh, August and Trey gon meet up at your dorm today and we gon talk about everything, the peacemaker is back and I ain't letting all our love go to waste"

I nodded my head, Bryson was back and it made me wonder did god bring him back to save us from heartbreak. 

1:50 PM

The eight period bell rang and I knew that it was time for the crew to meet at my dorm, Bryson said he was going to make sure everyone was there and I believed him. If I got Robyn back this time, I won't take her for granted but if she didn't want me back, I don't know what I would do. It's my fault and I gotta accept that.

I entered my dorm room and put some snacks on the table for when the others arrive. I haven't talked to Lani in a minute so this reunion was going to be interesting. I heard a knock and I slowly walked to the door , when I opened it. Everybody was standing across for me , I stood there in silence as Robyn put her head down.

"Let us in nigga" Bryson said with an attitude. I softly laughed as I opened the door wide enough for everybody to come inside.

We all sat down on my couch and nobody said anything. It was all silence for about twenty minutes, "wow so the Crew that was so turnt and had so much love for each other can't even have a conversation" Bryson yelled. "Chris talk to Robyn, tell her how much you love her and how you feel, Robyn tell Chris how much pain your going through because everybody can see it. Trey stop being so fucking stubborn and talk to Beyonce, don't make this be the end of y'all love and you" his face turned to Lani, the girl he loved so much that he had to leave for a year , "how'd you let this happen to you, why am I hearing that your going through depression, I told you that if I'm ever gone , I want you to remain the happy person that you are , you made me a promise that you would try your best to be happy. You broke that promise" he took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes, "I love you but deep inside you are a strong independent women that doesn't need me or any other guy to make you happy, but I'm back now and I'm here to build up your confidence again"

I couldn't help myself, Bryson let all his feelings out and so did Lani, they talked while the others was silent and I just sat there silent while the love of my life was probably dying on the inside. My mind went to another place as I spoke , "Robyn I hurt you and I embarrassed you. I didn't care about you when I was out doing my dirt and now I realize that I can't be without you or your love. Your the only women who can affect me physically and mentally. I am in love with you and I don't know if this is possible but I just want you back"

Tears flowed down my face as I spoke, I hurt the women who loved me the most. But her tears flew down like a waterfall, it hurt my soul to see her like this.

"I am in love with you too Chris but I can't handle no more so if your not sure about being faithful to me then just let me go"

I didn't think about what she said, I needed Robyn at this moment , I needed my friends. I walked over to the other side of my couch and held onto her tight as she laid her head on my chest. Bryson being the fool that he is, held onto both of us joining the group hug. Soon the rest of the group joined in and we were all just laying there holding on to each other. Life was too short and if Bryson had never came back , I could've lost the love of my life. Life is too short to be wasted.