Promises R Broken ?

August

My head rose , and I didn't look at nicki but I knew her eyes were on me , I didn't know what to do at this point so I tried to play it off , "bro what is you talking about , miracle my friend , why would she be here"

Bryson giggled , "Im just playing"

The guilt and worries were messing with my stomach at this point , Bryson said it was all a joke so I'm praying that Nicki would just forget about it. Trey face was torturing me though because I wanted to laugh so badly but it wasn't the right time for laughter when my life could be in jeopardy right now. Chris dumb ass just couldn't stop laughing  , but he was the pimp of the group , this nigga cheated plenty times on Robyn and ain't nobody fool around with him the way he do with us.

"Excuse us" Those words scared the shit out of me , Nicki hand was on my shoulder and I guess that was a signal for us to go talk in private. I rose up from my chair and followed behind her.

"Wassup Babygirl" I said as I turned the corner with her.

"Who's miracle , I know all your friends but I've never heard of no Miracle"

"It's some girl I met at a study party and we kinda clicked and I hit her phone up for homework or shit like that but it ain't nothing else" I lied to her with no hesitation , I was a great liar and I wasn't proud of it but Nicki would probably murder me if she found out I was fucking another women almost every night.

"Ight , but if it's anything other than that , I'm a slap the living shit out of you and we will never get back together"

I nodded my head , and we headed back to the table , the guys were staring at me looking all worried and shit, they must've thought I got raped just now or something cause they eyes were glued onto me and watched every move I made , but my mind was on that food , These Hispanic people knew how to fuck shit up in the kitchen , this food was delicious but watching Trey eat was disturbing me a little bit , him and his girlfriend always eating fast and wiping they lip every second.

I finished my food the exact same time as everybody else so we all left , but everybody went they own way , the girls went somewhere like the beauty shop or nail salon , I don't know. Bryson had some recording session to do with Trey so I was stuck with Chris yellow banana looking ass. We was just smoking and chilling in his dorm till I got a notification from Miracle on my phone , I glanced at the clock that read 10:30 PM so I knew she wanted a dick appointment at this time , shawty couldn't resist me even when I be telling her she a hoe or disrespecting her but she really be getting a nigga angry talking about she want her friends to know about us.

"Bro I gotta hit up Miracle" I placed the blunt on the little piece of paper and was ready to walk out the door.

"Nigga , what I'm gon do , let me come through her house"

I gave him a disgusted look , "I don't do three somes"

"You nasty nigga , I can't stay here by myself , you know that wigga Justin and His crew be tryna do some prank shit when I'm here alone and the dean said if I smack that white bitch one more time , I'm a get suspended"

I ain't really see the point of him coming unless Miracle had a friend over but at the same time I ain't want him to mess up the good thing he had going on with Robyn right now , "ight , hurry up and let's go" He leaped off the couch and we were on our way.

C H R I S

When we reached August side chick house , I could already tell she was a freak , he ain't even pass the welcome mat in the front of her dorm and she already started grabbing his dick.

I walked inside and sat on her small couch and watched them go to the next room , I really felt dumb for coming here but I realized I wasn't here by myself , I was watching the clock tick and tock when some random girl walked out the bathroom. She was a fine little caramel thing , I could say but my thoughts went back to all that shit I put Robyn through and I really wasn't trying to fuck our relationship up again.

"Umm did you see Miracle" She muttered to me as she walked around the dorm.

"She in the room with August" I replied then went back to looking at the clock , not trying to observe her body like I was going just now.

Her hand was on the door knob ready to open the bedroom door , but she was interrupted when there was a loud moan coming from the room.

She rolled her eyes and walked back inside the living room , "you could've at least told me they was doing it"

Her words threw me off guard , she had a little attitude too , this girl was really trying to get me in trouble , "You should've put of 2 and 2 together"

"Sorry if I didn't know that guys bring there friends over a girls house when there smashing her"

She must be new here cause no girl in this school ever had the guts to talk to me like that with an exception of Robyn , "You don't know the reason I'm here and ya friend is too busy getting fucked so why don't you go home" I could see that I was getting to her , she probably never had a rough nigga to put her in her place but with the looks she had , that wouldn't be hard to believe.

"First of all , Im her roommate, I have a right to be here Mr Christopher Brown"

"How the hell you know my government name , you be stalking me" Chuckling at the fact I ain't know anything about this girl but she knew my government name.

"Nope , I've seen you in music class"

I smiled a little , "so you heard me sing , now I know that you must be really be obsessed with me"

She rolled her eyes again , "you are so full of yourself and I hate it"

Before I could reply , August had came out the room fully dressed , "Chris , lets go man for the dean catch us"

I really wanted to hit her back with something but we've only been here for twenty minutes and he was already done ? "Nigga you hit a nut that quick"
I was now clapping my hands in laughter as he was giving me the middle finger, eventually I stopped laughing and left the room but I was still feeling a little annoyed that I couldn't reply back to that girl , shit I ain't even know her name but she did say we had Music class so I was gon be seeing her on campus and my point was going to be made.