Careless

Robyn shrugged her shoulders as the teacher was constantly asking her questions back to back, she knew the answers and would usually be participating in class but today was not her day. Chris had been very distant from her and this worried her, she tried her best to trust him but his background of cheating scared her. But she decided if he was going to do him,she was going to do her. When she heard the bell rang, she grabbed the packet of homework and left the classroom. Next period she had gym, which means she had to see that asshole, CHRIS. "UHHHHH" Robyn thought as she started getting a headache, she knew Chris was going to say the same bullshit,"im sorry","I miss you"

She walked inside and sat down on the bleachers, she noticed Chris was staring at India but she aint care. After a few warm ups and a boring game of volley-ball, Robyn met up with Bey and Nicki in the hallways but from the looks of it, they weren't in the mood either. That was surprising due to the fact that Robyn was the one that had the most relationship problems, "bey and Nicki why y'all so down" They shrugged their shoulders until bey finally spoke,"the guys been very distant from us, and there were pictures of them at the party, I found them in Trey jeans when I looked through his pants" Bey continued but this time tears were forming in her eyes and no matter how many times she tried to wipe them, they wouldn't stop flowing down, "and there was love notes from Ciara" Robyn blood was boiling at this point, Chris was probably the reason the other guys were acting up, he was always a bad influence on someone. Without saying any word she fast walked down the hallway to Chris "hangout spot" but what she saw made her want to kill him, he had been kissing another female, India. He released from the kiss and shined his white teeth but that didn't last long, he realized Robyn had been standing right there the whole time.

Robyn couldn't take anymore of this, running out of the school with tears flowing down her eyes, she fell on a couple of sticks and fell right in front of a whipping tree, how much worst could this day get and just as she was about to runoff her guidance councilor had found her and asked why she was skipping class.
*****
Nicki tapped her foot in eighth period class while she waited on Robyn. She had seen everything from the kissing part to her running off, Robyn was very sensitive and she hoped nothing had happened to her bestfriend. Bey thought about the same thing, Where Was Robyn and How Could Chris be so fucking careless?

After the bell rang Robyn has been released from the guidance counselor office, she had made up an excuse about cramps and he let her go, he was a man and had knew nothing about periods so he let her go with a warning. She sighed and walked out of the school & a few blocks down, when she reached her dorm, she flopped down on her couch and cried herself to sleep.

When she woke up, she found bey and nicki laying next to her and explained to them everything. They couldn't help but cry with her because they knew how much Robyn loved Chris but he was no good for her and all he did was get her in trouble.But she was addicted to his love, it was her drug and without it, she was a mess. Everyone in the school knew about there on and off relationship. Some people would talk to Robyn in the hallway and ask her if she was okay, while others would basically hang around Chris all day to make Robyn jealous. She couldn't handle it anymore, it was killing her but he seemed to not care.
******

Bey called Trey repeatedly but he wasn't answering the phone, "he's not going to answer" nicki said frustrated, "uhh your right" she slammed the phone and layed back on the couch with Robyn and Nic
"Idk what I'm going to do" Robyn said in a room full of silence and devastation
Nicki rubbed her back,"Just ignore him, that's what im a do, I'm a just move on and make him jealous "
"We'll see nicki"
"Let's watch some BET, I can't think about them boys no more"
Bey turned the TV on and they laughed as they watched BAPS.
*******
Chris giggled as August attempted to do the running man, "Chris, bey keep calling me" Trey glanced at his pager, Chris laughed "man Robyn ain't call me yet, I kinda feel bad but I had to taste India lips" August joined the conversation as he sat down, "Chris you just evil"
"August you did something too"
"What I Do?"
"What you did with Sevyn"
August stayed silent
"Yeah that's what I thought"
"Ight Chris, all I wanna know is do you love Robyn or not, nigga the whole school wanna know"
"I do love Robyn but you know, I'm just trying to have some fun"
"Then what's the point of the relationship, because you know damn well you hate it when she around other niggas"
"AUG whatever, shut up and let's play some ball"
Aug chuckled and grabbed the basketball "you a heartless motherfucker"
Trey stole the ball from Aug before shouting "HES CARELESS, WE ALL CARELESS"
They laughed and continued to play there game.
****
The next morning, Chris had finished getting ready, usually him and Robyn would meet up but he couldn't text her, not at this moment, what he did was wrong but he knew she wouldn't be mad forever or at least he hoped. He looked at the clock and sighed as he walked off to school. "YO CHRIS WAIT UP" Trey shouted as he caught up next to Chris, "Bey was just all over that nigga Jay"
Chris squinted his eyes , "you mean jay carter" Trey nodded his head, "someone even said they was kissing" Chris turned his head to Trey as they entered the class and sat down, "you know bey got a thing for guys with big lips"
"Robyn was with someone else too"
"Oh really, who?"
"Rocky"
Chris went from 0-100 real quick, everyone in the school said that rocky had a thing for Robyn and they had a lot in common and were meant for each other. The thought of Robyn with someone else made him angry, he definitely needed to talk to her asap.