Chapter 16

Rishab opened his eyes a little only to see himself sleeping on the bed, more waves of shocks came when he saw Mayuri lying next to her keeping her head on his left arm.

He couldn't grasp himself sleeping with her. Very carefully he elevated his arm from under her head and tried to get up from the bed. The moment he managed to escape he saw her lying on the bed with red bra and panties. He immediately covered her with the blanket.

He saw her clothes and his own clothes on the floor, did he actually do anything with her, he thought. With severe head ache that was almost killing him he walked in the bathroom.

While brushing his teeth he tried to think what must have happened last night, but all his memory as if had got erased. He doesn't remember a bit. Feeling extremely dumb and careless of himself he wanted to give a big smash on his own face for doing this.

But another thought came, that he might not have done something. Only Mayuri would be able to tell anything but the way she was sleeping calmly on his chest makes him wonder if she was happy with this.

"Damn you Rishab Singhania" he said to himself looking in the mirror angrily splashing his face with cold water.

Furthermore he felt disgusted by the fact that he doesn't even love Mayuri and how could he sleep with her, he must have surely done something else, why did he took off his clothes and Mayuri, she wouldn't do that at any cost.

He must have either seduced her or forced her. "No" he said aloud...

He quickly took the shower and stepped out of the bathroom only to see her peacefully sleeping. He got ready wearing his suit...

He wanted to wake her up but felt embarrassed, maybe she will blast on him. he won't wake her up at all... he thought if she doesn't reach the breakfast table by 9am, then her own mother and grandmother would be fuming over her...

After thinking for a minute he finally called out her name "Mayuri, wake up"

But she didn't responded...

He walked closer to her ear "Mayuri wake up"

Slowly she opened her eyes, and glanced up towards the ceiling. Rishab stood up and was about to walk away "get ready soon and come downstairs"

He said and walked away...

Mayuri hold her head, felt everything spinning around, after few seconds she tried to get up and the moment she looked at herself in her lingerie she quickly stood up and looked around for her clothes... the first thing she did rushed towards the door and bolted it from inside...

Then she kept her hand on her sweaty fore head tried recalling what she actually did last night.

She saw her own blouse and Lehnga on the floor. Her eyes widened in shock, how she could do this. When did she really did this? Horrified she started crying.

For the last five minutes she kept on looking at herself in the mirror but there wasn't a single mark on her body. But then why did she took off her clothes...

She failed to recollect anything that happened last night. Finally after taking shower she stepped outside the bathroom and checked her wardrobe only to find designer saris hanging nicely.

But today she didn't felt happy at all...last night's confusion was tormenting her inside. Did he kiss her, did he do what people do on their marriage nights. Then why didn't she felt any change in her body as mostly described by females.

She picked up the mauve sari with a sleeveless blouse, nice silver work was done on the borders and the waistline.

She dressed up nicely putting on few things on her face to avoid the puzzled look...