Chapter 27

Rishab strolled towards the airport security. After conferring the matter with the high officials who took out Mayuri's details... it was found out that because she boarded the wrong flight she was asked to stay at the airport until the next flight.

"Sir, Mrs Singhania must have stepped out of the airport. She had a transit permit" said one of the officials... "And if that's the case we may have to find her in Bulgaria...it won't be easy"

Rishab knew she was lost, he was startled since yesterday the moment she left him. He won't sit quietly unless he finds her... "Whatever the case be...we have to find her..."

All the search teams were dispersed in various places to find her...

Mr Edward the sergeant asked the team to be on high alert... he knew some parts of Bulgaria were massively into sex trade.

"I don't want to fright you Mr Singhania but some parts of Bulgaria are linked to underworld who do all sorts of crime including sex trade, killing and drugs...but we are sending our search teams to find Mrs Singhania as soon as we can ..."

Rishab looked up at the sky wondering where she must be... thinking why the life is just a moment or two, even centuries are not enough for this love....

He wanted to ask God for some more time, so that he can live with her....

He wanted to cry aloud....recalling her smile on her innocent face he felt the strengths within himself, to hunt where she was and to pull her out of any dangers...

Time and again he thought about the first time he heard her over the phone and destiny made her meet her, not only for once but for a lifetime. She became his wife. He felt grateful.... But today he's feeling deprived... being a millionaire didn't help, money won't get his love back.

--------------------------------------------------------

5 Days Later

Rishab was still sitting in the hotel room, early morning while talking to Durgeshwari "I know Daadi, even I don't want to lose hope...but I feel so helpless" When there was a knock at the door ... "come in"

"Sir we have searched every place that Mrs Singhania would have gone, but unfortunately we couldn't locate her..."

Rishab was already wrecked with the news that she was missing and now that they couldn't locate her was even miserable. It was simply farfetched, his life was on standstill now. He failed to think anything except her.

-----------------------------

Far across the hills on the outskirts of the city in the countryside was a small town called Panama...

There were only few houses around, not many people lived due to the cold weather... people in Panama were very friendly and caring. Just across the main road near the huge farm was a beautiful house party covered with the mist of the morning breeze.

The house was decorated with flowers all around with a big veranda at the back. Two spacious bedrooms downstairs and three upstairs. The house was originally built in the centre of the farms to look after animals.

Dr Raichand the owner of the house and Father of three naughty girls was seated for his morning breakfast...

Only he knows how he himself and his mother had raised the three daughters who had never felt the need of their mother...