Chapter 29

Rishab viewed out of the window, the morning breeze across the attractive place made him feel blissful. He was still sipping his coffee standing near the glass window looking at the beautiful mountains, most of them were snow cladded...

His eyes fell on the P.O. Box number that he had kept on the table. Before going in for the shoot he thought of visiting the national bank to see if he can get any information.

--------------------

Dr Raichand drove in towards the driveway surrounded by beautiful flowers around the steep path towards the entrance of the bungalow.

He stepped out of the car, then listened to the melodious humming of Naina, he walked towards her...

She was holding a jug in her hang to water the plants in the veranda...

"Your voice makes me forget all my worries Naina"

Naina turned around "Papa...."

"I am so happy that you have become a part of my family...but" he said sitting on one of the swings in the huge veranda

Naina knew exactly what he was talking about...

"And I feel sorry for what all you had to go through" he added looking at her innocent face...

Naina looked at the beautiful mountains from the glass window "my life was at the end, if I didn't met you that day...."

Flashback

Mayuri almost started crying at the Bulgaria airport for boarding on to the wrong flight...she was still thinking when a man approached her

"You can go outside and see Bulgaria Ma'am" he handed the transit pass...

Mayuri looked at the pass "no, I will wait here..."

"It's a beautiful place to visit Ma'am, you can go outside and come back before your next flight"

"No, I am fine" she said again

The man took out his mobile "someone wants to talk to you Ma'am"

Mayuri astonishingly watched the man, who was smirking at her...unwillingly she took the phone

"Hello..."

"Listen to me very carefully Mayuri..."

"Mummy Ji, I am sorry...I boarded the wrong flight. I don't know how. But I will reach on time...I am waiting for the next flight..."

Mayuri went on explaining ...

"Shut up Mayuri...you have boarded the wrong flight, because I wanted you to board into that flight" Maya said...

"I want you to get out of Rishab's life. I cannot tolerate you even for a minute in his life. If you stay in his life, he will be ruined."

Mayuri was shocked but she didn't say anything, her ears couldn't believe what she had just heard. Why would her mother-in-law say like this and what does she want her to do....

She gave the phone to the man...and thought of going out of the airport. After walking through one of the closed street she was stopped by a woman from behind. She turned around to see...

"Mayuri...right?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"I am Deepali, Rishab's future"