Prologue

My Brilliant Readers

I am writing this new Fic and would be more than delighted to receive your lovely comments and any criticisms are most welcome...

Lots of love

Dhanvi :)

=========================================

Being Your Shadow

Prologue

Rishab picked up the last file after getting enormously frustrated over his staff "not a single person can do their work properly" he blasted at Sheenal, his secretary standing timidly next to her boss Rishab Singhania the owner of Maya Fashions.

According to Rishab his company Maya Fashions should always stay on no 1 position, no matter was happens. Not even a single inaccuracy is accepted within the work...he is absolutely passionate and fully obsessed with Maya Fashions.

"Sorry sir" Sheenal adjusted her specs again to look at the files...

With a big frown as usual he threw the file away "this should be completed right now"

Sheenal picked up the pages "yes Sir" and quickly walked out of the huge office...

--------------------------------------------

Rishab is extremely handsome with attractive features, jet black hair and muscular physique. He is the owner of number one fashion houses in the country. He is talented and hardworking at the same time, he loves his Mother Maya Singhania the most. Maya is the closest person in Rishab's life. He believes he is born with flair...entirely well settled he has few close friends who work for him in his company.

He never felt imperfect only until he met Mayuri...

============================================