F i v e

Uh hoooooolllyyyy cow. 157 reads. Jeez. Well uh imma go sit in the corner.

I walked back into Tals house and back to his bedroom. "I'm back." I smile. He waves from his computer. I sit down at the edge of his bed. "I'm almost done. I've got to go through it though." He motioned me to him. I stood in front of him. He grabbed my hips and put me on his lap. "Tal..." I whine a little. "Hm?" He looks at me. His eyes staring at mine. "You know I hate bugging you." I put my hands around his neck. "I know. But you never will bug me. He traced his thumb over my cheek and kissed me. I pulled away and he let a little whimper out. "I'm distracting you. You need to edit." I got up from his lap only for him to hug me from behind. I felt him lift my shirt and place kisses on my lower back. My spine shivered and so did i. He laughed making me shiver more. He knew my weak spots. "Tal this isn't the time." I bit my lips to hold back a smile.

If you don't like make out sessions then don't read until I say so. Kay?

He pulled me back to his lap so I was straddling him. He placed his lips on mine and gave me a sweet kiss. He leaned a little back to get a better view of my face. "Beautiful." I blush at his words. "Why are you talking about your self Tal?" I ask playing with the hair on the based of his neck. "Look at you go." He laughed a little. He kissed me once more but with more passion. He continued to kiss me before he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted my opening my mouth a little more. His tongue and lips danced with mine. After some more kissing he trailed kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. He smiled in between each one up until he found my weak spot. "Tal.." I sucked in a breath. He kissed my neck more and more. I knew there was going to be a mark. I pulled his head away from my neck to make sure that the more didn't become more visible.

-make out sesh over...-

"You need to edit mister." I laugh and get up and go to my bag that had most of my clothes in it. I pulled out an outfit;

Note: she isn't wearing the shoes or the bag. 😊

I walked to the door only to be stopped by Tal. "Just change here." I rolled my eyes and closed his door. I walked to the bathroom and changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth. I gave my self a glance in the mirror. The shorts were some old workout shorts so they were tight and close to being too short. The shirt didn't cover my entire stomach, leaving some of it showing. I turned off the light and walked back into Tals room. His eyes went wide as he saw what I was wearing. He smirked but then noticed that I was glaring at him and brought his head back to his computer. I laughed and jumped onto his bed. "Lazy day..." I sighed and opened my phone.