Chapter 11: Panda Swims, Sometimes

A series of wildfire crept burning dry on my throat as I saw Marcus' face looking down at me.

How did this guy got this Spencer attributes but just perfectly warped the original one?

"Hey. Where's cousin?", He asked one more time before throwing daggers at me once again.

I looked at the kitchen doow then back to him then back to the kitchen door again. I just gestured a hand pointing at the door without even moving muscle.

His stare just froze all the nerves in my body. Maybe it's because he look like Spencer.

He traced a head to toe look at me before turning his back on me then going to the kitchen. Deveen passed beside him going out.

He then looked at me with another blank expression.

"What's wrong with that...", I noticed his blank face, "What's wrong with that face?", I was supposed to ask what's wrong with Spencer.

He looked at his back before looking at me like I was some kind of talking someone he cannot see.

"What wrong? There's nothing wrong", He shot a weird look before sitting face to face across me, "We will go somewhere big brother", he declared.

I laughed at his idea.

"Look if we should go somewhere then I have my fingers sliced like, tugsh! Then you gotta shove me on a creepy colorless vines that will knock me down to sleep then you will leave me again. Thanks. I want my money back", I send him a fake mocking close eyes smile.

He just pouted at my words. It seems he didn't understand what I mean. He just pulled himself up then walking slowly back to the kitchen without taking his eyes off me.

"I just remembered something", he whispered pointing a finger on me.

"Hey where you going midget?", something just made the hair on my spine tingle again from his idea. What does this little guy have up on his sleeves?

And I saw him vanished trough the door.

Then a scent just lingered in the air. It was a familiar scent from a day before. And just a little drop of it in my lungs I know it was him, Stephen.

"Deveen is up for something again", I commented without looking at someone coming from the stairs behind me.

"Really?", a dreadful broad sounded voice cracked behind me. And just like without even looking at it, I know who it was.

It was Marcus again.

And why the heaven did he wear the same perfume as Stephen?

"That scent. I thought you're Stephen.", I apologized at my mistake.

"You're familiar with his scent, huh?", he picked something from the drawer under the staircase.

I didn't answer for I know I would be messing up with him again. I just nodded without looking at him.

"Let me guess. You're sleeping with him. Is he good at...you know? Ughhh", he dramatically moaned at the last part of his sentence. He had this teasing tone on his voice that sent my blood beyond a hundred degrees from its boiling point.

I slowly pulled myself up trailing a look from the ground to his heels then up to his face. I know I look stupid but my pissed off face is not something you can call beautiful in some circumstances.

"You know how to joke, don't you?", I managed to blurt as I send daggers to him.

"Whoa whoa. Relax. I'm going out. Ok? Going out.", he sent me a malicious wink before teasingly making his exit out of the door just laughing at my serious face.