Chapter 3: Theme Reverse

"Tell yourself you are dreaming Mikhail.", I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again but the scene is still there.

"Oh no, tell yourself you are dreaming.", I did the same thing again.

That's when I realized that I wasn't dreaming at all. The place right in my very eyes is real. I am in a different world. So what continent this place belongs? Africa? No I think it's in Europe. But something's telling me it's in Asia.

It's none of the above Mikhail.

Well, whatever it is. Let it be.

"Am I really smiling?", I touched my face as I felt a curve on both sides of my mouth. That's odd, I'm smiling.

But I'm actually feeling happy for no reason at all. This feeling when something just pulled a giant thorn on your back.

So maybe I'm feeling happy because of the sight. I've never seen such beauty before.

I took my clothes off and dipped on the crystal clear water. I was naked as a baby. But I don't care, no one's watching. Only these small red fishes enjoying their lives kissing on my skin. I really need a bath right now.

I 've fallen into the spell of the river. I rested my head on the bank as a pair of rabbit came closer looking at me as if saying "Hey, are you new here?"

"Hey there little ones", I offered them a sweet smile.

They ran away like I was some kind of a predator. I frowned at their reaction. I stayed there for about an hour. Just swimming and savoring the relaxing sensation brought by this enchanted river.

It felt like all my stresses were gone, all the sadness just faded. And now happiness is overflowing my body.

This is what I wish for.

I can be like this forever with my eyes closed.

I thought I could stay this alone for a few moment. But when I opened my eyes from my floating relaxation, I saw a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

"You are a cute deer.", I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Not a deer", a hard tone of a male voice answered.

"Hmmm? So animals here can talk?", I laughed with my eyes still closed because of the sunlight.

"So fishes have legs now?", he returned.

"I'm a human. Can't you see?", I dramatically pouted at him.

"And I'm also a human, Can't you hear?", I feel like he's closer now.

That's when I opened my eyes in it's full aperture. Someone not a deer is talking right to me. So depression has gone but stupidy took over. I slapped my forehead in shame.

"Oh no, who are you?",  I covered my private part.

"We're talking here for like 5 minutes and that's when you realized that you should be covering that?", he dropped his eyes on my below.

"I thought I'm talking to a deer.", I backed off a little.

"I could've asked you the same question, who are you?", He tilted his head.

To describe him. He's wearing a gray long sleeved shirt that bulked up his mascular feautures. A black lower jeans that end up with a pair of semi-boots. He's carrying a shaft of bow in his right hand and a hunch of arrows on his back. His hair is flaming red that burns with the sunshine and his face is a masterpiece of perfection. His eyes that got the ocean ashamed for its alluring azure color. His nose were perfectly carved and his lips were like the sexiest thing in our world.