Chapter 8: The One Who Cares

"You're awake", A pair of grey eyes met my upside down vision. A warm yet minty breath touched my nose to my lips. I almost shivered at the scent of his breath.

Erickson gave a me closed eyed smile as he looked down at my messed up face from a deep toxic sleep.  I lay there for a couple of minutes before arching my back before opening my mouth.

"Why are you here? I mean. What happened to me?", I'm impressed how my mouth didn't smell horrible. I rubbed my eyes and checked around the surroundings.

We were in a cold rocky ridge beside a blue poisonous colored waterfall.

I turned to Erickson on my back. He's wearing a white tops and a black jeans that end up in a black leather boots. His shirt shaping his perfect body and his hair in a pompadour style.

Why do this guys look so amazing? They could already be a superstar if it's in our world.

"You slept for like, a day or two", He gave me this small frown and a pout commenting upon my crazy slumber which I myself didn't even know why.

I touched my face at his remarks. Closing my eyes and letting out a heavy breath. I can't remember what happened. After Deveen shoved my hand on that creepy water vines I started to fall asleep madly.

"And Stephen?", I asked him at my teary eyes after a small yawn.

"Stephen what?", He returned with confusion, "You saying you're not alone that time?", he tilt his head.

And then it hit me like a pingpong ball. That red-hed jackass left me out of nowhere. So they're just waiting for me to fall out so they can walk on their own.

I felt a thin shade of sadness at my desertion. They could've just carried or put me in a basket and take me home. They left me. Yeah. I trusted them.

"I was supposed to be with him", I looked at the sky above me. Thinking this could might be a serious scam because it's no different from mundane attitudes.

"Then I found you and took you here", he bit a shaft of yellow heaven's ray flower then running his hand through his hair.

I watched the object between his soft lips.

"What is that?", I pointed at the flower he's bitting. He took it with his hand and handed on me.

"The one that woke you up", he winked at me before playfully blowing an air on me.

You know this thing that even in a meter away his breath hit my lungs. What's the deal with this guy?

I laughed at the fact that it takes a cold water and a noisy alarm clock to wake a being in earth and then here it's just this yellow fella here? I threw it on the blue poisonous colored water behind us.

"That's insane. Haha. Like yeah", I threw my hand back laughing. It didn't just woke me up. It kicked my mind over the edge.

Erickson dramatically raised his brows and giving me a pout. He bit his lip before pulling his self up and yawning like he's not getting a week of sleep.

His belly button caught my eye as he stretched.

"Come on. I'll take you home", he reached out for my hand but I'm so lazying out. I just gave him a plain smile.

I took his hand and dusted myself off. I looked down at the waterfall behind us. Still wondering what it does to my skin because it looks radioactive or something like you see in Wrong Turn movies. I felt a little creep as I thought about it.

"Is that really normal?", I pointes at the flowing vein of aquatic body from the gush of the fall. I'm full of questions right now. These things just can't keep my curiosity stable.