Why Am I Here

Anika gasped throwing a hand over her mouth. The boys stood up and helped me to my feet. She glared at me,

"You must be Cookie."

"The one and only one with the sweetest nookie." I announced.

"Okay, well what are you doing here?" She questioned. I laughed at her,

"What am I doing here? This is mine Ms. Calhoun. ALL this began with MY money. Boo boo kitty this is Cookie's shit. The man you're fucking is MY leftovers. These three are MY offsprings. So I want you to remember something. Everytime you touch a door knob or a take a step in this building remember, THIS IS ALL COOKIE'S WITHOUT ME IT DOESN'T EXIST. So why are YOU here?"

"So you're here to get money and what Lucious?" She asked walking to Lucious side. I looked Lucious right in the eye,

"I don't eat my leftovers I feed them to the hoes." He glared at me. "I am here to get what's mine and I am here to reunite with my sons. Lucious make that first part happen. Boys, I want to see you at my house for dinner at 7." I demanded. They mumbled okays."Malcolm I'm ready." I said, he got up handing me my briefcase.

"Yeah cookie, can I come too? So we can set somethings up." Lucious asked.

"Yeah." He started smiling real hard

"I don't know why you smiling hella hard for

"I don't know why you smiling hella hard for. You're coming to my house not my bed. Smile any harder and you not coming. Ms. Kitty, I advise you to watch your man. He looking a bit malnourished." I turned and walked out.

"Bye cookie." He called out. Malcolm and I was silent as he drove. It had been about 1 hour before he spoke.

"I think you'll love the house, I will be staying there too. Soon people will know you're out and who knows what will happen."

"So what are you like, my bodyguard?" I asked.

"Yup." We turned a street and my mouth fell open at the sight of MY house.

Your chef who is also your second bodyguard is in there, he already started to prepare food

Your chef who is also your second bodyguard is in there, he already started to prepare food. He's kind of out gift to you. I'll go in the back way, and come down at 7." He pulled up to the house and I stepped out quickly walking to the front door and knocked. The door flew open a minute later and I likely died.

"Welcome Cookie

"Welcome Cookie." He greeted in nothing but his boxers handing me a glass of red wine. I looked down and quickly looked up. I turnt my cup up real quick.
"I think I'm gonna need the bottle. Queeny know me so well."
He just smirked, "Come here girl. Give your bodyguard a kiss." He grabbed my hand slamming me into his chest.
"I think we gonna have to eat take out." I gave in, slamming my lips to his.

This was kind of like a filler and a little fun for Cookie.
Please vote and comment😘