Love

"Hello, I'm Mr. Declan, the manager. Is their any place you'd like to sit in particular?"

"Can you pull some tables and chairs up right in the middle of the room on that side. There is..." Lucious paused to count. "24 of us and we need at least 3 waiters." Lucious security helped them set up. Lucious held me back as everybody went to the table and took their seats.

"What?"

"I want to talk." He said simply.

"Right now, I'm hungry." I whined.

"I know, I know. Alright later we'll talk." He seemed bothered but he just put his hand on my lower back and led me to the empty 2 seats. We sat down as 4 waitresses was putting menus in front of everybody. They gave us a couple minutes to decide.

I'll have a veggie omelet, hashbrowns, like 8 strawberry cheesecake pancakes, and a margarita.

"No she won't." Queeny and Octavia said at the same time.

Octavia glanced at the menu, and started talking,"Keep the veggie omelet, replace those hashbrowns with some rye toast, make those strawberry pancakes a side which is two, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am." The waitress answered.

"Okay, keep the margarita but bring her 2 waters with lemon on the side." Octavia said finishing my order. I chose not to question her letting me have a drink before I could drink it. The waitresses went around taking everyone's order. We weren't having a group conversation but we were talking to everyone within the group. Dr. Spencer was telling Queeny and me that she thought I could go back to work next week under some strict conditions. Lucious was making plans with Destiny. Nicki and Drake was having a quiet argument from the looks of it. Rihanna and Chris Brown was flirting. Beyoncé and Jay-z was talking while Jamal and Lola was laughing. Andre and Hakeem was whispering about something. Then the waitresses came back with most of our food.

One waitress came up behind Lucious and put a hand on his shoulder, "The finest country fried steak for the finest man that has visited tonight." She said squeezing his shoulder. Lucious cleared his throat uncomfortably and did a slight shrug but her hand held firm as she sat food on the table with her free hand. Everybody noticed the tension, conversations died down.

"Hey bitch. Get yo Ghost face It looking ass away from." She looked shocked. "Maybe you don't understand me. Mr. Bean get your crusty ass hand off his shoulder before I beat your ass." I said louder.

"Last time I checked he was single and you had a stroke so keep your old ass seated."

"Who the fvck is she talking to?" Queeny asked getting up. Malcolm grabbed Queeny by the arm.

I got up. "Nah, bitch you're confused. He's not single until I fvcking say he is. Are you single Lucious? Are you?" I asked him.

He stood in between us, "No I'm not single. She moved her hand. Sit down and we'll handle this the right way." He said.

"Alright hoe. Why don't you take your skinny ass on somewhere before we have to tag team your ass."

Rihanna said. The manager came up.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Yes. I want this bitch fired. She's a disrespectful thirsty piece of trash." I said.

"There will be consequences for her actions for sure. She won't be bothering you for the rest of your night. I am very sorry about her. Is there anything I can help you with, do for you?" He asked nervously.

"No, thank you." Lucious answered.

"Carrie will be glad to apologize. Won't you?" He asked the woman.