Sacrificed Queen

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lucious asked Queeny.

"You were the love of my BEST FRIEND'S life." Queeny exclaimed.

"We're going to go down to the pool, I'll introduce everybody." Malcolm announced. Queeny nodded her head and he left. I walked off to the balcony. So, they could have space so I could have space. I looked down at everybody, Andre was in the pool with his wife I didn't think he would get in. Rhonda held Lola laughing and Andre was moving around the pool with Destiny in her light blue bathing suit, talking to her. Hakeem just stared at them. Malcolm was talking to Trevor who was grilling. Anika sat at the edge of the pool with her feet hanging in, she is the ugliest human to ever walk this Earth.

"Cookie, are you okay?" Queeny asked.

"When you told me about her earlier I was so excited but then to see her, the spitting image of not you but your brother sitting in front us was amazing because even though he is gone you forever got him somehow but then when you look at her, really look at her. You see bits and pieces of Lucious and I can't help but hurt because that little girl was my dream; I never got that dream but you did with the man I wanted it with. I guess it was for the best, I didn't and still don't need another child with a man who doesn't even love me. My child needs a dad who will put her above his job and everybody but I still can't help but want another.

"Cookie, I did this for us. I DO this for you and the family." Lucious said walking behind me.

"Daddy!!" Lola yelled Rhonda helped her out and she jumped in his arms soaking wet. Carol's kids took off to the pool and Carol stood looking around.

"Anyone can sacrifice their Queen. The real trick is getting away with it. I read that in prison. You did this for you. Lucious Lyon you DIDN'T get away with it. I have guests to tend to." I left them on the balcony and went back outside.

"Carol." I called out. She turned around and hugged me real tight.

"You-you look good co-Cookie. I missed you so much." She said fidgety.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. I looked into her eyes and her pupils told the whole story.

"What are you on Carol?" I questioned.

"Lemme talk to you Cookie." She pulled me away from everybody.

"You living good now I see. Um...so can I borrow some money?"

"No, I am not going to help you destroy yourself."

"Cookie,please. I-I need some mooore."

"No, you need some help. That's what you need."

"Ma, this is Lola's mom." Jamal said pushing her in my direction. Lucious and Queeny came up.

"Hi, I am Olivia. I've heard so much about you Mrs. Lyon." She held her hand out.

"Actually, Mrs. Lyon will be my title soon. Hi, I am Anika we have met a few times. I guess in a way I am also Lola's grandma."

"Lola go play. Now look I don't know why you feel the NEED to compete with me for MY family. I AM the original. This is MY BLOOD." I said grabbing Jamal by the face. "Now, imma go before I beat your ass." I walked over to Hakeem.

"Ma. That's really my sister." Hakeem asked.

"Yes and change this dumb ass music."

"Ma, this music is from Empire. That's our new rapper,J Pop. He dope."

"Boy, he trash put on some Mary J. Blige." He stomped off to his friend. I rolled my eyes at him and went over to Trevor.

"The food is finishing." He said with his back to me.

"Where's the liquor?" I asked.

"Cooler. Jamal brought Vodka." He pointed. I opened the bottle and poured me some in a large plastic cup. "Fix me some too, fill it to the top." I got him a cup.

"What happened to you." I asked. We sat down and watched the kids play in the pool. He started telling me what happened with his baby mama. Apparently, her boyfriend beat his daughter so, his daughter called him and he stopped by their home when he was on his way from the store earlier. The boyfriend and Trevor started fighting. Trevor said he was the softest punk he ever fought but now his baby mama is saying he can never see his lil girl again. Now he's going to take her ass to court. I was on cup #3 by the time he finished talking about everything she put him through. He stood up and then I stood up and almost fell down. Trevor laughed at me and I couldn't help but laugh too. I looked up and Lucious was glaring.

Queeny P.O.V.

"Ohhhh. That's my song.
Let's get it Crunk upon have fun upon up in this dancery
We got yall open now ya floatin
So you gots to dance for me." Cookie loudly slurred.

"Don't need no hateration, holleration
In this dancery
Let's get it perculatin while you're waiting
So just dance for me" I shouted

"It's only going to be about a matter of time
Before you get loose and start to lose your mind
Cop you a drink, go head and rock your ice cause we celebrating no more drama in our life
With a Dre track pumping everybody jumping
Go ahead and twist your back and get your body bumpin
I told you leave your situation sat the door
So grab somebody and get your ass on the dance floor." We shouted together.

We danced around the pool with me keeping Cookie up right. Towards the end of the 3rd song Cookie fell over laughing and I fell with her in the pool splashing everybody who was already in and standing near. I could faintly here Anika shrieking. I came up and pulled Cookie drunk ass up with me. She began beating on her chest and coughing up water. Like a flock of birds trying to get the last piece of bread the tourist threw out everyone came running to her rescue. Lucious jumped in with his overly dramatic self. She just needed to catch her breath. Plenty of 'ma you ok' a 'glama' a few 'cookie' and 'Mrs. Lyon' comments were thrown at her.

"Everybody calm down. Now can yall give her some space." Of course Lucious didn't he kept 1 arm wrapped around her just like I did.

"Why yall holding on to me. Like that? I can swim."

"Alright then swim to the stairs." She started moving around like she is going to but then she stopped. "Exactly. Come on." Lucious and I brought her up to her room.

"We'll be down in 15 minutes." I said to Lucious pushing him out.

"Queeny I feel sick." She complained.

"That's what happens when you binge drink a bottle of vodka on an empty stomach and then fall into the pool almost drowning yourself. If you need to throw up go to the bathroom." She stumbled to the bathroom. I ran up to the 3rd floor and got the blow dryer, comb, and scissors out the only room up there. I ran back to her room and began setting up in her bathroom. I started cutting her wet sew in out then I took out her real hair which was in cornrows.
"Why do you even wear weave? You don't need it." I told her, she shrugged. Her hair was hardly wet. I blow dried it and combed it out. "Take off your clothes." I grabbed something warm for her to wear. "Here put it on." I handed her a fresh pair of underwear too.