Broken Heart

It's been 3 months since Lucious and I decided to part ways emotionally. We keep it strictly cordial. I've seen 15 men and 11 of them ran for the hills like the cowards they are as soon as Lucious threatened them. Now there was 4 men who didn't listen to Lucious threats. He killed them. I yelled, I beat on him, I cried but he didn't ever apologize for having them killed. That's what led me to my current man, I've been sneaking around with him. Maybe my relationship led to my broken heart, maybe it was my artists, maybe it was Anika, maybe it was Queeny. It could have even been my children. Maybe it was Lucious who squeezed the life out of my heart because Lord knows nobody can hurt me like he can. Maybe everyone contributed to my broken heart. What led up to this moment where I literally felt my heart break? Let's see... After Lucious made it clear that he doesn't believe I ever loved him, he gave me the cold shoulder for a month. Eventually, he started speaking to me again because the children wanted to know why they never seen both of us at the same time anymore but he still kept conversions related to Empire and the family. Now after everything went down those 3 months ago, I distanced myself from Queeny and Jamal became my diary. He didn't judge, he was like my personal shrink. He was the only one by my side when my appendix was about to burst and I was rushed into surgery because he was the only one who noticed I was in pain. He covered for me, nobody knew and I stayed with him until I recovered. Hakeem and Andre kept me busy, Hakeem wanted me to know everything about him and I wanted that too but damn while, Andre wanted me to love his wife and be her bestie. Anika is pregnant with a baby girl by Hakeem. Andre wife is also pregnant and about to pop any day now. I've been helping her prepare. My boyfriend name is John and he's been give me a lot to think about, mostly children. I'm getting too old to have kids and it would be hard for me to adopt with me being a felon and all so, maybe a surrogate. I really want a little girl but then the baby will only be half related to her brothers and I know it wouldn't matter but it matters. Now, my artists just add to the million things on my mind. I am over a total of 29 artists and 10 of them are a headache they cannot get along. I started a project, my artists write, record and make the music video for 2 songs and present them to me at the meeting. 1 song is solo and the second is a collab.
That's where it all went down at my house. Here I am watching them perform and that's when I realize they're all feeling each other in some shape or form. Beyonce and Jay-Z are a gold mine but then he features a song with Rihanna. She doesn't seem to care too much but she does. The next set is Drake now he the Nicki Minaj even signed. They worked together during their start up for another record label until Drake left. They apparently are best friends and that's cool and all but that's obviously not what Drake want he's rapping about her and it's obvious. Meanwhile, Meek Mill feeling her and Drake don't like that. Now Nicki swearing they just friends but she looks hurt when Drake and Rihanna do a song together. Chris Brown mad at anybody who talk to Rihanna and she seems to feel the same. Then there's Sam Smith who's a sweetheart but it looks like he's in to my son, Jamal the one with the boyfriend and doesn't seem to help that feelings seem to go both ways. Now Hakeem just feeling every female here.

Now this is how it went down...

Lucious, Queeny, and I was talking about their performances and what is causing the tension.

"I was just want to say all of you did great but I have a problem with 10 of you and you know who you are. Empire is a family so, if you're feeling one person then don't fvck with the other. Y'all need to decide who and what you want because I want a unified team, a family. Stop lying to yourself and get it together." Nicki scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Something on your mind?" I asked, my biggest problem.

"Yes. You're over here telling us to be honest with ourselves but you lying to yourself. In fact, why won't you tell Lucious who's in your bedroom? He is literally the only person who doesn't know about your boyfriend. Why is that, hmm? If you're feeling one person don't fvck with the other. Stop lying to yourself and get it together." She said smirking. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I spun around to say something but Lucious was already walking to the stairs.

"Lucious, stop." I said pulling on his arm.

He brushed me off and went upstairs, I pushed past him and blocked my door.

"Lucious, please." He looked at me, took a step forward, wrapped his arm around my waist and yanked me to his side. He opened the door throwing it wide open. John eyes grew wide and jumped up only in his boxers.

"What's going on?" He asked grabbing his sweatpants and pulling them on.

"Step out here for a moment." Lucious ordered still holding me against his side. He walked out and everybody looked up and watched the scene unfold in front of him. I looked down at Queeny who looked up worried.

"Hey, I'm Lucious Lyon. You've been screwing my wife." He greeted.

"With all due respect, she's not your wife." He replied. The house was so quiet, I could hear my heartbeat. Lucious let me go.

"You hurt my WIFE and I'll have you tortured to death. I hope y'all work out." He responded and turned looking down at everyone over the railing. "Anika and I engagement is back on and I hope each and every one of you attend." He kept his back turned, no one reacted still extremely quiet. John wrapped his arm around me and thought about everything I've been through prison, life before prison, life with my dad, then Lucious turned and looked at me. I couldn't breathe and I started gasping for air.

"Cookie calm down." He said, but it only got worse. "Queeny!" He pulled me away from John and held me to him.

"Cookie, look at Malcolm." Queeny whispered but I couldn't instead I held my chest.

"My heart." I cried out. My legs buckled and Lucious just swept me up bridal style.

"Call 911." Lucious yelled. He rushed into my room and laid me on my bed. The room kept going dark.

"Look at us, ma." Jamal said.

"I'm Lucious fvcking Lyon. They should've been here 5 hours ago... I don't give a fvck if I only called 30 second ago, they should've been here 29 seconds ago." Everything got dark, I could hear Queeny screaming my name, Jamal and Hakeem calling out for me, John repeating 'Oh My God', Nicki apologizing over and over, but the last thing I heard was Lucious the sound of him crying and begging for me not to leave him here.

Vote, comment, add to your reading list. Tell me what you think, what you want next. Express your feelings. Who do you want with who? I will go into detail for every relationship and the background of every celeb, of course it won't be identical to their actual background. Celebs in bold are also main characters.