Crying Game (Drake POV) pt.2

"Nicki Minaj, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow. You and Drake are even cuter in person. Can I get you something to drink?" My company asked. Nicki arched an eyebrow and her grip on me got tighter.

"Don't you worry I know my way around his" Nicki smirked. "Place."

"Don't Nicki." I whispered in her ear.

"I won't papi." She wiggled herself off me but in the sexiest way.  I groaned earning a smirk from Nicki and a glare from my company. "I didn't catch your name."

"Taelaynia." She said.

"I'll call you Tae. You look like you're the same age as my little brother, how old are you?" Nicki asked.

"That's not funny, he's 14. I'm not a pervert." I said.

"24." Taelaynia answered.

"Can you bring me some of that sweet wine we had the last time I came over?" Nicki asked me.

"Ok." I said heading in the kitchen with Taelaynia.

"Really, Drake. You want her." She said.

"Me and you are not anything official. We're just fun. I told you how it was from the beginning. Besides, Nicki and I are just friends" I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." I grabbed the glasses. "Can you grab that bottle of wine right there?" She grabbed it and followed me. I sat the glasses on the table, Taelaynia poured everybody except Caiah one. She was handing Nicki one when she dropped it in her lap.

"Oh my God. What the fuck? This outfit was made just for me by. It doesn't matter I have to get it off." She pulled the shirt off and snatched her pants off really quick and made her way to the kitchen in a bra and underwear.

"Onika, you can't be taking your clothes off in front of a stranger, Drake, and your brother. That's not lady like." Mama Carol lectured.

"I know Ma." She shouted.

"I'll go get her a robe." I told her mom.

"Thank you, love." She said. I grabbed one of my robes and went to the kitchen. She was soaking her shorts and shirt in cold water. She was wearing a pink lace bra and panties. Her ass alone was waking me up.

"Please put this on before I lose it." I said.

"I'm sorry." She said putting on the robe.

"Can I take a bath in your tub?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Thank you. Can you get my emergency bag out of my car?" She asked. I nodded grabbing her keys. I grabbed the bag out her trunk but I noticed flashing in the front seat. I peaked through her window, it was her phone. Unlocking the door, I grabbed it. A message popped up on her screen.

Meek (98):
I won't hit you no more. I won't kill your family or drake just...

I felt the need to hurt something/somebody but I swallowed that urge. She would tell me when she is ready. I gave her the bag and she headed up to my room. I poured me a scotch and nursed it for about 15 minutes in the kitchen then Taelaynia came in.

"Maybe we can continue where we left off." She said grabbing my junk. I could use a stress reliever.

I declined, "Not with Nicki and her family here they might catch us."

"They won't Nicki has the water running upstairs, the kid is playing Fortnite, and the mom is falling asleep on the couch." She said dropping to her knees. She unzipped my pants.

"Drake, can you up in 10 minutes? I want to talk abo-" She stopped when she realized what was about to happen.

"Nicki, I'm sorry." I said zipping my pants back up.

I pained look crossed her face, "No, um no it's fine. I didn't mean to interrupt. Don't worry about coming up. You're busy." She said then turned and walked away. I groaned in frustration. I pulled Taelaynia up off her knees.

"Maybe you should go. This isnt a good time." I said.

She gave me a look of disbelief, "You're kicking me out."

"Its just bad timing, I'll call you." I left and headed to the bathroom. When I got to the door I could hear her sobbing. I knocked. "Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes." I heard her soft voice say. I walked in. She was in the tub bubble completely covered her from her neck   down. I sat at the edge of the tub.

"What happened?" I asked again. Her face frowned up.

"Aubrey." She cried out. Her lips started to tremble and her eyes watered.

"I hate it when you cry. Just tell me how I can make it better." I said resisting the urge to hold her.

"I'm sorry, Aubrey. You treat me like a queen and I fvck with your head and I'm a bitch to you. I'm just a horrible person. I don't deserve you but you never give up on me and that scares me. That's why I push you away like I do. I'm scared that once you get you'll find somebody better and I don't want to lose what we have. I'm scared of you Aubrey but you deserve happiness and I can't give it to you so if she's what makes you happy, I will support you. I did miss you a lot and I shouldn't have told you that. Meek didn't leave like he was supposed to. He took my phone and read our conversations than he hit me. I told him I would call the police and he dragged me back to him then he choked me. He said he'd kill my mama, my brothers, Wayne, you. I hit him with a wine bottle and ran. I deserved it though. I did. So many times I hit you because I was mad and you just took it." She started to sob into her hands.

"She's just a booty call. You didn't deserve that. You know I'll always protect you. Don't you worry he'll be dead real soon." The bubbles were going away so more of her skin was being exposed. I could see the bruise around her neck. I leaned over and kissed her bruises.  I started to suck on her neck giving her hickies. She squeezed my arm and moaned.

"We're. Crossing. A. Line." She said in between moans.

"We're not crossing it fast enough." I replied.

"Drake." Taelaynia called out. I pulled away from Nicki who looked really annoyed. "Besides, me and Nicki are just friends you said. Friends don't make out Drake and if you do fvck him Nicki just know. I couple hours ago I rode his d¡ck, French kissed him, and gave him head. That's why he didn't answer your calls. I guess I'm just that good."

"Aw that's cute. Except you're the one who is leaving. I don't have to fvck him, kiss him, or give him a blowjob to get his attention and I don't have to go the extra mile to get him hard. Girl bye!" Nicki said dismissively. Taelaynia stomped out.

"Let me make sure she leaves." I said leaving Nicki in the tub. I followed Taelaynia out.

"You're going to pay for the embarrassment you've caused me." She said rushing to her car and driving off. I went back inside as Nicki mom was waking up.

"Let me talk to you for a moment." She said motioning for me to join her.

"Did she tell you about that boyfriend of hers?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now, I don't know what you're thinking but I do know your mother would be VERY upset if you harmed him. That's what the law is for and hey, I know how much you care for my child butt I also know you like your women. My girl needs real love, she doesn't need sex she needs a healthy relationship. She deserves to be wine and dined and I hope you know that." She said.

"Of course. She deserves the absolute best and I'll give her that if she lets me." I replied.