3

Enderloxs POV~

it seemed like the perfect moment, but that's when they came in. I pushed (y/n) off my lap as they opened the door. "Hey Ender! Hows... who's that?" Skybrine questioned as his eyes rested on (y/n). "Skybrine, this is (y/n)), (y/n), this is Skybrine," I introduced, gesturing to each of them. (y/n) waived a nervous hi and SkyBrine waived back. "Is she one you've been watching?" Intoxicated said, walking in. I blushed, "Shut up Intoxicated," I told him, glancing at (y/n) to see she was blushing too. He snickered and walked around Brine, heading to his room. Wither came in next and sat on the opposite side of (y/n) while Brine sat on the other side of me. Wither introduced himself and flicked on the t.v and went through the channels. I sat back and put my arm over (y/n)'s shoulder, the others didn't seem to notice, they were engrossed in the t.v. Suddenly, a loud explosion went off and (y/n) jumped, landing in my lap.

Your POV~

Ender introduced me to his friends, WitherMU, SkyBrine, and Intoxicated Seto. Wither turned on the t.v and Ender put his arm around my shoulder, making me blush. We watched t.v for a while when we heard a loud explosion. It made me jump and I landed in Enderloxs lap. I covered my ears, they were ringing due to the loudness. Enderlox looked at me with worry, his mouth was moving but I couldn't hear him, cat ears are very sensitive so the bang was intensified for me. Everyone was looking at us, Intoxicated had come out of his room, covered in smoke. It looked like he was coughing. By the time my hearing came back, I heard the ending of Enderloxs conversation. "You could have made her go deaf!" he yelled at Intoxicated.

Enderloxs POV~

(Y/n) was covering her ears, her face scrunched up slightly in pain. "(Y/n), are you OK?" I asked her, worry in my eyes. She only looked at me, then looked at Intoxicated as he came in. "What were you doing!?" I yelled. "Practicing -cough- spells -cough cough- " He wheezed. "Are you stupid!? You could have blown us up! You couldn't practice outside!?" I yelled at him, if I'd said it once, I had said it a thousand times, I didn't want him practicing spells in the house. I looked back at (y/n), she seemed to not know what was going, she just looked around with a confused, yet scared expression. "Look what the result was Toxic! She can't hear anything! For all we know, you could have made her go deaf!" I yelled, turning back to Intoxicated. "I'm fine now, its OK," she said, sliding off my lap. "You sure?" I asked her, still worried. She nodded her head. "Look, I'm really sorry," Intoxicated said. "It's OK, no permanent damage," (y/n) said, flicking her ears around for emphasise. It was really cute *mentally fanboy shivers*. She yawned and I stood up, grabbing her hand. "We're going to bed," I said, leading her to my room. "Have fun!" Skybrine called, making me blush and the others laugh.

five votes, that's all I ask. and at least one comment for the next chapter. ENJOY!