12 SMUT!!

Warning: lemon/ smut scene. don't like, don't read! (My first non-yaoi lemon scene, I feel ashamed)

Enderlox's POV-

I smirked and nibbled at her collar bone, earning a gasp. I chuckled and began kissing (y/n)'s neck, searching for her soft spot. I knew I found it when she let out a small moan.

Your POV- (idk y, but I always put it in the less dominent's POV for lemons, srry)

I let a small moan escape my lips as Enderlox found my soft spot. He began circling it with his tongue, sending shivers running up and down my spine. He gently, yet lovingly, bit down, leaving a small love bite while pulling me towards the bed. He put his one hand on my back and used the other to crawl on the bed on top of me, my tail wrapping around his. He stopped kissing and biting my neck and moved to my lips, forcefully pressing his against mine. I moaned into the kiss as he rubbed circles into my side. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly gave. We didn't bother fighting for dominance as his tongue slipped in and explored every crook and cranny within my mouth. Enderlox slipped his hands inside my shirt and began lifting it, playing with the edge as if asking to remove it. We broke the kiss momentarily so he could take off my shirt, fling it somewhere in the room, and to the same to his. He attacked my lips once again with his soft ones and I ran my fingers through his soft, long, brown hair as he massaged my left breast with his left hand and my right side with his right hand, causing me to gasp and blush like crazy. He smirked and broke the kiss, moving down and between my breasts. After he he played with my tits, he trailed kisses down my stomach and began tugging at my pants. He managed to slip them off and did the same with his, leaving us both in our under garments. My tail wrapped around Enders waist as I pulled him closer, locking him in a make-out session as we removed our last pieces of clothing. I blushed as I felt his member rub against my thigh before we broke the kiss. He began leaving a trail of kisses and love marks down my exposed stomach, eventually licking my clit. I moaned and sighed as this gesture became more pleasuring. He looked up and looked me straight in the eye, his purple eyes shining like stars as he asked, "Ready?" I simply nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist as his member waited outside my entrence.(Idk if that's how it works of it G x B) He slowly inserted his tip and gradually went deeper, stopping when I whimpered out in pain. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked, worry on his face. "N-no, I'm fine, just wait till I say go," I answered shakily, waiting for the pain to turn into pleasure as I gave him the ok. I moaned as he hit my prostate, (that's the right word right?) signaling him that he hit my sweet spot and he began to slowly pump, gaining speed each time. I screamed his name as I was about to come, and he knew it. "On three, ready? one.. two..." he was about to say three, but I couldn't hold it, I came and so did he. He pulled out his dick and laid next to me, panting and sweating as he pulled me into an embrace. "I love you," he whispered as we began to fall asleep. "I love you too," I said between yawns. He pulled up the covers and with that, we fell asleep.
________________
WHO NEEDS INNOCENTS ANYWAYS?!?!? Hope u naughty people enjoyed ewe. Gosh I hate How this DOESNT bother me at all! writing it I mean. NEVER EVER EVER EVER, would I even WANT to do this, EVVVEEEEERRRR!