1K reads, DAFAQ?!?

Before I start the story, I just wanna say thank you SO MUCH for 1K reads! Anything u guys want me to do for this HUGE milestone?

_____________

Narrators POV-

Enderlox woke up to a still sleeping (y/n). Her tail flicking about in her sleep and a small smile on her face as she escaped to her dreamland. It seems that they had slept the entire day. He got up and dressed and decided to make breakfast for the both of them before (y/n) awoke.

-your POV-

I awoke from a dream I couldn't remember to the smell of breakfast. Apparently, I had slept all day after that... experience. I grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around my unclothed body as I searched for my clothing. When I had finally found them, I put them on and followed my nose to the source of the mouth watering smell. Turns out, Endy had made breakfast for two. "Hey," I said somewhat quietly as I leaned in the doorway. "Mornin sleepin beauty," he said with a smirk as he turned around to face me. I blushed at the comment and sat at the table when he gestured to it. As soon as I sat down, he placed a plate in front of me and sat across from me.

~Time skip to after breakfast~

"Well your quite the chef," I said, getting an embarrassed "I guess" in return. I smiled at his modesty and washed our plates. Maybe this won't be so bad.

_________________

I have no idea how to wrap this book up. So, it may drag on for a while. let's go for four votes and two comments. ready? BREAK!