11

~a week later~

Your POV~

Enderlox, Skybrine, WitherMU, Intoxicated, and i have been living together for more then a week and i must say, once i got to know them, they were pretty nice guys. Enderlox had asked me out the day he took me on our first offical date. It was really sweet how modest and emberassed he was, he stumbled over his words in the most cutest way.

We were all in the living room. Skybrine, Wither, and Toxic were sitting on either side of Ender and I. They looked nervouse for some reason. “Whats up with you guys?“ Ender asked. “Well, it's just that, you and (y/n) have been going out for a while and we think that you two should uh, move out,“ Skybrine said. Enderlox looked at him, a mix of hurt and anger plastered on his face. “What do ya mean by that?“ i asked. “We think you two should move in together, but somewhere else,“ Wither said appolageticly(sp?). I looked at Ender to see his exprecion but his face was blank. “... Fine, we'll leave,“ he said, standing up and heading to our room, slamming the door. “It's not that we dont want you guys here,“ Intoxicated went on for me, “It's just, we think it'd be good for the both of you.“ i nodded in understanding as Enderlox came out with suitcases with our stuff. “Come on (y/n), lets go,“ he said in a flat voice. I sighed and stood up, waiving a small farewell to the others as i walked out. “Where are we gonna go?“ i asked Ender. “I have a place on the other side of the island. It's on a cliff that overlooks the forest, facing the sunset,“ he said, giving me a small smile.

~time skip to when they get there~

Enderloxs POV~

I opened the door to my summer house(he be boss like that) and let (y/n) in. She looked around at the house, her tail flicking around in awe(did u forget? Ur a Neko). “Glad you like it,“ i chuckled, setting the suitcases down and slithering my arms around her smaller frame. She blushed and looked away, i used my fingers to make her look at me gently, smiling and leaning in for a light kiss. She smiled and i let her go, grabbing the suitcases and heading for the master bedroom. There was only one bedroom because the others didnt know about this place. Apperently, (y/n) had followed me and sat on the bed, curling her tail around her feetand watching me unpack my things. I turned around to grabbed the suitcase with her things and found it gone. I looked around confused and saw that she was putting her things away as well. “I could have done that for you,“ i said with a smirk. “Hmm, i dont think i'd want you to go through my clothes,“ she said jokingly, looking at me over her shoulder and smiling. “Aww c'mon, not even a peak?“ i say and sit next to her. “Nope,“ (y/n) said while closing the drawer, “plus, i'm finished.“ i smirked at her and put my arm around her waist, pulling her closer and kissing her cheek. She giggled and returned the favor.