7

Your POV-

I stiffened at his words, the tone of his voice, bone chilling. I could never leave, not even if it's to sit out side. I bet he'd go with me if I did. He loosened the embrace and kept one arm around my waist, not allowing me to shift away. "Wh-Why?" I asked, stifling the urge to cry. "Why what?" he asked. "Why me? Why not someone else?" I asked, trying to stay calm, but failed as my voice wavered. "Because," he began, bringing me closer, if that was even possible, "Your the sweetest like kitten i've ever seen, and I want you all to myself," he said, resting his head in the crook of my neck and holding my arms in a position where I couldn't fight him off. 'My Notch, this sounds like he's gonna...' I thought, dismissing it before I could finish. Instead, I closed my eyes and let a single tear escape my eye and I took in a shaky breath.

-Enderloxs POV-

I nuzzled the crook of her neck, holding her arms against her chest and bringing her close. I felt her take in a shaky breath and removed my head from its position, bringing her into another embrace and felt her shudder as she quietly sobbed. I patted her head and cooed(is that the right word?) into her ear. "Shh, it's fine," I said, knowing I scared her or possibly devastated her by the fact she won't leave my side. Ever. "Everything's gonna be fine, you'll get used to it," I tried to reassure her, but only made her sob harder. Sighing, I let her go and she curled up in feudal position on the couch, crying into her knees. Luckily, the others, especially Skybrine, weren't here to mess with her.

Skybrines POV(reader be like WAAT?)-

I had woken up before the others and went to wake Intoxicated and Wither. "Get your lazy asses up!" I whisper yelled into each of their ears, getting them to jump and fall out of bed. I laughed and explained the plan, which was that we would leave before Ender and (y/n) got up, leave a huge mess, and leave, giving them some alone time.

-time skiiiiip-

We left after we finished eating to the main land. We went to where (y/n)s old house was and found that there were police and friends of hers surrounding it. The friends were crying into each other's shoulders and the police were looking for clues and asking them question. We watched and chuckled at their despair over their friend. hey, we're bad dudes, what did ya expects? sympathy? Ha! We left after a while and decided to put on our descizes so we could go into the village.

Enderloxs POV-

She had stopped sobbing and just sat there, here expression grim, and stared at the floor. It pained me to see her so sad, but I didn't show it.