hhj

Enderlox POV~

I heard (y/n) sigh in awe and i smiled, pulling her to a center table lit by candles. “This is where we were headed,“ i told her, pulling out one of the chairs for her. She smiled and sat down, i pushed in the chair and took my seat across from her. She looked around and i pulled out the picnic basket i hid there the night before unnoticed. I set everything up and we began enjoying our meal.

time skip~ (dont wanna right it out :P)

“This was nice Enderlox,“ she said, I smiled and put everything away. After everything was out of sight, i grabbed her hand and led her out. “Where are we going?“ (y/n) asked as i led her in the opposite direction of the house. “Another surprise,“ i told her. “But its almost sundown,“ she stated, “shouldnt we be headed home?“ i loved it when she called it home, she came to grips with it and for that, im glad. I nodded but continued towards a hill. This was my surprise, to lead her to the top of the hill while the sun set.

Your POV~

I could tell he was leading me to a hill, but i couldnt tell for what. I was blushing the entire time due to the fact he was still holding my hand. As we neared the top, which led to a cliff, i could see the sun was about to set. The sky was lit with hundreds of colors, varying in different light shades, setting the sky on fire. We stopped at the top and watched the colors fade to black. Turning to each other at the end and smiling, Enderlox pulled me closer, locking me into an embrace and closing the gap between our lips. We moved in sync, Ender wrapping his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. We pulled away for air and smiled. “I love you,“ he said. “I love you too,“ i replied.

______________________________________
Sorry its short, bleh, no ideas right now! I'll update the others as well, lets go for two comments and two faves for the next chapter. Again, sorry for the wait. ^^;