oooh

Enderloxs POV~

I chased the others trying to get my hands on their cameras while (y/n) sat on a couch, watching in sheer enjoyment. I was both emberassed and glad she was watching. Glad because she didnt seem sad and emberassed because i must look like an overgrown child. I chased them out the door, yelling, "YOU CANT COME BACK UNTIL YOU DELETE THOSE!" I watched them scramble into the forset laughing and turned to see (y/n) silently laughing. I sighed and sat next to her and she smiled. I smiled back and what she said next made me blush. "Why were you holding me that way last night?" She was blushing also. "Uh, you fell asleep on our date and," i began when she cut me off. "So it was a date then?" she teased. I blushed darker and continued. "I, I mean our walk, and i carried you home but you wouldnt let go of my shirt and i didnt want to wake you," i told her. It was her turn to blush darker at the mention of her not wanting to let me go. "Oh, uh, s-sorry," she said, avoiding my gaze. I lifted her face with my fingers and made her look at me, bringing her closer. "Its fine," i said, closing the gap between us.

Your POV~

Enderlox brought my face to his, closing the gap between. His lips warm against mine, filling me with a feeling of pure bliss. It seemed like ages before we pulled away for air. "I love you," he said gently. "I love you too," I replied. "ABOUT TIME!" Someone yelled from behind, it was Skybrine. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Enderlox yelled. "Duh, I live here," he said nonchalantly, walking out and to his room like nothing happened. I blushed as he walked out and Enderlox saw and smiled a small, heart warming smile. "Why dont we go out for a bit?" he suggested and i nodded, following him out.

~time skip~

Enderlox and i had been walking for a while when i finally asked where we were headed. He looked at me and smile, "Its a surprise," was all he replied with.

Enderloxs POV~

"It's a surprise," I told (y/n) when she asked where we were headed, hiding a smirk. I knew the perfect place. It was quiet and the best part about it was, it was far enough away from the others so they won't interfere. After a while, she seemed to be getting bored. I smiled and an idea that would most likely get an amusing reaction. I grabbed (y/n) hand, causing her to jerk to a stop, and pulled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her waist and taking off in a matter of seconds. She let out a small shriek of surprise and clung to my arms, taking a few deep breaths to calm down. "What was that for?!" she yelled in a teasing manner. I only chuckled in response.

-TimE SKiP-

I landed on the shore near the base of a large waterfall, (y/n) looking at it with amazement shining in her eyes. She looked at me and smiled, her eyes asking if this was where we were going. I smiled back and led her towards the waterfall. "Enderlox, what are you doing?" she asked as I pressed a well hidden button behind the falls. "You'll see," I said as I pulled her through the gap that had opened up between the water, creating an entrance.