Breakfast Fiasco......

Breakfast was her favorite thing, to eat was pancakes. She always asked for them at the orphanage and the nice lady always made some for her.

Pancakes is something the girl could eat everyday, no matter what time it was......

Harry

Waking up is probably one of the hardest things to do, waking up Gracie is even harder.

This morning I went to wake Gracie up and she said she was tired and fell back asleep. I tried again but I couldn't get anywhere. After about 10 minutes of trying I took the blankets off of her and sit there until she woke up. When she did she kept whining Gracie's cold and didn't notice her blankets gone. I mean she even cried for awhile. And when she did notice the blankets were gone she fought with me, tugging on the blankets in my hands. Finally she got tired of it and gave up, letting me take her out of bed. And then she was fine.

"Gracie Bell, bath!" I yelled from the bathroom. I had already filled the tub with bubbles and a few toys with warm water. I got Gracie's clothes for today, which did consist of a tutu. This girl probably loves tutus and skirts more than life itself.

I hear Gracie's feet running towards me, her giggling. At what? I don't know. She ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Hi Daddy" She smiled up at me, once she let go.

"Hi Gracie Bell, okay let's take a bath ,yeah?" I try to convince her. She just shrugs and I help her take off her shirt. (It's not weird for parents to do that)

I set her in the water and she plays with the toys. I smile at her, she's so innocent it's cute. I start getting her hair wet, which doesn't take long. "Alright Gracie Bell, water melon or strawberry?" I ask her, looking at the different soaps. Non of which were mine.

"Can Gracie have......Strawberry!" She squeals and looks up at me, her brown eyes still with sparkle. I Nod and smile, then grab the Soap, pink and sparkly gel in my hands and started washing her hair.

After I finished I got her a baby blue fluffy towel. Wrapping her in it. "Daddy"Gracie states when she's on the ground,almost shy. I look down at her, "Yeah Gracie Bell."

"Gracie loves you " she says, sounding sincere. I smile at her and crouch to my knees, hugging her.

"And Daddy loves Gracie Bell" I smile again and pull away, slowly standing back up.

I walked into Gracie's room and she followed closely behind, her towel dragging across the floor. I went to her closet and grabbed the outfit I had already chosen. "Do you like this one Gracie Bell?" I ask as I held up a few clothing items. Gracie thinks, cuddling herself doing so.

"She likes it!" She giggles and jumps towards me. I laugh at her cute little scenes and crouch down to my knees. Gracie gets closer to me and I take the towel, helping her change.

----------------------------------------------
The outfit:

----------------------------------------------The outfit: