Chapter 1.

Writers info: There was a problem with someone copying my story. I can't believe someone copy someone else's story and thinks nobody will notice! That is a horrible thing to do and I do not like it. I put my mind, my fantasy and my time into this and they think its nothing and just copy the work and make it their own.

My stories are published as me: Dana Ondráčková or under my username Cestakrve. Others are just plagiarisms and if you find some of them, please write to me.

Thank you all and enjoy the story

********************************************************************************************

  The womans heels were clicking steady rhythm on the wet pavement in front of a huge building.

A woman in a fitting black dress with a formal gray suitcase rushed up all the steps to double wing doors hidden under a roof supported by marble pillars. She took a little breather before knocking on the door. Her hair was wet from all the rain, she forgot her umbrella and the taxi couldn't get her right in front of this building, so she had to rush through crowded streets to make her way here.

Her job was simple - get in, ask some questions, write answers and help the poor things find themselves again.

She knocked on the door. Nobody answered. She noticed a big metal knocker in a shape of a lion holding gold ring. She lifted it and dropped it. The noise was so loud she jumped back.

Few seconds later, the intercom next to door came alive with static:

"Hello?" male voice answered from inside.

"Hi, I was called by one of your doctors. I have a session with one client."

"Is that miss Blackmoor?"

"Samantha Blackmoor. Exactly."

"Just a minute, I will be right there," the intercom went silent.

A few seconds later the big door opened and a tall man in a lab coat smiled at Samantha.

"I am glad you are here. I am doctor Morrison, nice to meet you" he shook her hand and let her in the lobby "the patient is awaiting your arrival."

She followed doctor through big lobby area with lots of tables and comfy chairs. In one corner there was a glass booth, probably a reception.

Sam was here for the first time, so she looked around in awe. She never visited a madhouse before. Or "a accommodation for the mentally ill" as people called it nowadays. Her job was to sit in her comfortable armchair with a paper and pen, listen to people and their mostly normal human problems, give them helpful tips and send them home feeling a little better than before. She was young and new to her job, but she loved being psychologist. But she has never been called to inspect and help mentally ill patients before.

Sam read about strange patients, that are kept in the local asylum "Winter creek". They are under absolute isolation and control so they won't just hurt themselves, but people around them as well.

"I see you are new to this so I must warn you about some rules here, madam," said the doctor, as he went into the elevator and she stood next to him. She had to move back and look up to look him in the eye.

The doctor watched her with a serious face "We give you 30 minutes to talk with the least dangerous patient from ward. We keep him in isolated room, so you have to use a bulletproof glass booth to talk to him."

Sam made an disgruntled face, it was not much time to inspect the patient on their first session. Doctor saw it and turned to her, "It is not a child's play, little Lady. Those guys we keep here will rip your head off and paint with your blood. And those are just the normal ones we have here. This one and especially him can make your life a pure nightmare if you let him under your skin. So no bravery here, K?!" he pointed at her.