Chapter 3.

This time she scheduled her session with her patient just after two days. This work seemed to be more interesting than listening normal boring people and their common problems.

Her friends tried to take her out that night to clear mind by drinking and partying, but when she came, all she talked about was Anti.

"Is he some kind of your friend we don't know about?" asked one of her girl friends.

"Ooooooor is he your boooyfrieeend?" laughed another girl, stretching her words into sweet tones, flushing her eyelashes at Sam.

Sam raised eyebrow. "Girls, he is my patient. You all know I work for local asylum now, don't ya?"

Both girls looked at each other and then back to her.

"So you blabber all night about some guy who is nuts crazy?" her friend widened her eyes at her.

"Girl, that is sick," grinned the second one in disgust.

Sam umbrage folded her hands and was mostly silent for the rest of the night.

She went back home tired and drunk. It was a miracle she found her home. She got off her clothes before collapsing into the pillows.

She had wild dreams. Once she was in the deepest, darkest place. She heard whispers, saw shadows in the corner of her eye. Suddenly three big shadows appeared in front of her. They circled her and pounced at her. Sam screamed but nothing happened.

She opened eyes. She was standing on destroyed street of big city full of grey dust. People were screaming, running away from dust storm rising above them. She heard cries, screams and the ground was shaking. Inside the dust wave she saw three male figures walking like nothing happened.

Suddenly pictures flashed before her sleeping eyes. Romanian cities on fire, soldiers murdering each other in one dugout or turning their weapons against themselves, modern cities in wars, buildings collapsing. And inside everything were three figures with flashing eyes. One red with black irises, second pure white, third brightly green and blue.

She woke up at 7 o'clock with beeping alarm, covered in sweat and panting. She needs answers and she needs them now!

********

"Good morning, Anti," as always she entered the booth, sat in her chair and put speaker online.

Anti was already seated on carpet in front of glass, waiting for her. Before he greeted her, he was humming some tuneless song and rocking from left to right, looking at the ceiling.

"I brought you something," she smiled. At the same time the small trap door in lower part of the metal door on his side opened and a hand in a metal glove quickly shoved a small plate with a paper box inside. Then the small door closed immediately.

Anti looked surprised, but got up slowly and while looking back to her, picked the tray up and immediately smiled.

"Are you fokin kiddin' me!?" he started laughing, "you really brought me one?! I had one of these like a century ago!" Anti opened small food box and picked up a huge burger full of meat, sauce and cheese..

Sam smiled, she wanted to make him happy. With a positive attitude she can continue his convalescence much quicker.

Also he looked so cute when he smiled. She shook in surprise. Not falling for patient, she repeated to herself. That will be totally unprofessional.

Anti sat back in front of her, tray on his legs and bite big chunk of burger, chewing like crazy.

"Shall we continue? I have some more unanswered questions,"