Chapter 9.

Sam got an idea:

While Pewds and Dark distract the army and the Lady in black, Sam and Aaron sneak in the pharmacy. Thanks to Aarons medical knowledge they prepare a horse dose of different drugs. That should decommission her for so long they can imprison her without any problems. If it worked on "smaller demons" it can work on her!

Dark turned into a thick black smoke and sneaked under the soldier's feet and cars. Pewds disappeared and immediately reappeared in the shadow of a tree inside the barricaded area.

The tornado gained on mightiness and swirled so fast it was shaking the cars and tanks around it. Yet it was still stuck on one position, tearing the asphalt off the street and spreading the dirt beneath it all around.

Aaron was running around the pharmacy room and searching for drugs, while Sam was patrolling near the door. She had both of her demon friend on her sight and she was able to give them a signal when to start distracting.

Meanwhile a police officer got his megaphone and started to ask questions and commanding Lady in black to stop and surrender. She laughed. It was loud, creaky laugh while her tornado swallowed another car, that joined the swirling party inside. People and animals in this mess were already dead, killed by flying objects or by pure shock and fear.

"Hurry up! We have no more time!" hissed Sam at Aaron, who was now waving his hands around a big dose full of bubbling bluish mixture.

"Chemistry needs patience. We don't want to kill her, do we?" answered Aaron, then after a long period of thick silence he looked ad Sam. She was looking at him, shaking her head at him like he is complete moron. Their first quest is to put that Lady down, drugging her to sleep. If she dies in the process, no big loss.

While the mixture was ready, Aaron put it in a giant syringe. The size of that needle made Sams skin crawl away.

"Here we go. Time to sneaky sneak!" smiled Aaron, proud to himself.

************

Pewds and Dark saw the signal and immediately jumped from their hiding spots.

The army immediately separated into three groups. One that continued pointing at the tornado and two pointing at the new actors on the scene.

"Hello dear!" called Pewds and waved at the Lady.

"I missed you, you slut!" chipped Dark in.

Lady in the tornado looked at them and smiled. Her hair flew around her head like a living snakes.

"Pewdsie" she purred, but it sounded like a thunder in the distance.

Sam and Aaron shook in disgust when they heard her. Pewds shook too, but he raised his head more up, turning it sideways so he could hear her more and locate her position.

"And Darkie, darling," she looked at Dark. Her smile could crack mountains, "I see you two decided to join me. Finally you came to your senses! Together, we can RULE this pathetic little world and nobody is going to stop us!" she was storming her words out like a lunatic.

Sam and Aaron successfully sneaked next to her. Hiding behind wrecked cars and trees, till they were near her. Problem was she was hovering too high away from them.

"I am sure you want to meet your old friends, my dearests," purred Lady in black and waved her hand.

Pewds, Dark, Lady and whole squad of the soldiers and police turned left. From the dark alley came Anti.

He was walking slowly and steadily. He looked in the best condition he could ever manage to get. His hair was trimmed and pure green, eyes shiningly blue and pleasant smile on the face. According to Sams deduction, Lady in black was taking a good care of Anti. He was well fed and cleaned. Then who was he fighting with in his cell?