Chapter 2.

Thankfully Sam was able to take Antis folder at home for study. She made herself a cozy place on a wooden floor of her small apartment and spreaded the folder and papers all around.

She went through some photographs of Antis body. It seemed like the scientists were consistent and uncompromising with him. Anti had been stripped of all clothes and thanks to a heavy dose of drugs - the list of all used drugs really shocked her - he was peacefully photographed in attempt to find any anomalies. He looked like a normal person, at least what Sam could tell, not mentioning the scars and bruises all around his body. She estimated his body structure well when she met him for the first time.

She flipped through some more photos and descriptions of him reacting to many different stimulants. She was horrified. They worked with his motionless body like he was a frog ready to be dissected on some sick school project!

He looked like a nice guy apart being a little out of mind, but that is why she is here!
His eyes looked so cheerful in person and he had wrinkles around his eyes and around his mouth. He had to laugh and smile a lot before he ended in the asylum. She convinced herself that she must help this poor patient to get his lost mind back together no matter what! Maybe she would be famous after treating such a dangerous individual as him and succeeding.

Sam made it through Antis personal information to another smaller pack of papers that was describing his powers.
She flipped the first paper with photo on the other side, she gagged and immediately put the paper back on stack. Her stomach made a sick turn, but it slowly settled back in normal position and she could breath again.

There was a picture and a description of a man, or something that was a man before. His body was turned inside out, his guts hanging out like a pinkish dead worms.

She managed to take a deep breath and to look at it again. She almost felt that wet hot and overwhelming odor of fluids evaporating from the body. What caught her eye was a dark figure squatted right on the wall behind the dead body like a spider over dead fly. It was definitely Anti. Sam run to her kitchen to find a magnifying glass.
She looked at him more closely.
That can't be real, nobody can sit on the wall like this!
Then she realised his hands. They were covered in quickly drying blood. He was smiling. He was looking right at the photographer who took the photo.

She flipped to another paper in the stack and flinched back. This picture showed only Antis face really close to the camera. He had open mouth full of sharp teeth stained with red and his long tongue was stuck out in a hungry grin. He jumped right at the poor photographer.

What was more disturbing than his face, the blood and the dead body were his eyes. She remembered that they were blue like clean ocean and normal when she met him. Well, here on this photo they have been brightly green instead white around the irises and full of pure insanity. Somehow he was able to smile even when he was murdering people.
It was late at night when she closed the file and went to bed.

********

Next few days went normally and almost tediously. She worked in her office all day. She didn't even realize it was the day she has scheduled another session with Anti.

Another doctor welcomed her there this time. Doctor Ash was dirty blond, pale and he looked like a scared bunny in reflector lights. But he was nice and tried to make her laugh all the way through the screaming hallway back to the special psych ward.

She convinced him not to go with her in the booth. He looked petrified when he discovered she is there to talk with HIM! Until that time he was offering help every minute and she declined every time.

"Do you have everything, miss?" He asked politely when he opened the door to the booth for her.

"I will be just fine, Thank you again for your help," she smiled at him and entered the booth.