Chapter 61

Agatha was livid that her tormentor wanted to help. She hated it. Even as Alex pressed his nude body against hers, he could feel the anger that came off her.

"What is it, Hera?" he muttered against her neck.

"That human wants to help us..." she growled. He looked at her oddly.

"How?"

"He is willingly offering us his services to be with his wife. Of course, I have no idea how my blood would react to two humans being together. I suppose we'll have to find out. Amaterasu is trying to console me, but it's just...that fucker raped me!"

"He didn't touch you. He touched the piece of you."

"It was still me, Zeus!" she cringed. "Didn't you say that you would help me kill whoever touched me?! That you would help me gain vengeance?!"

"Hera," Alex said with a darkened gaze. She met that gaze easily as his equal. Any others would have cringed and backed down. Not her.

"Zeus," she growled. There was only one way to win this battle. She cried out when he suddenly took over her senses neatly.

"Listen to me," he whispered roughly in her ear, as he took her. "If he fucks up once. Even once. No matter how slight. He's dead."

"But...I..." she gasped and shouted at the stab of pleasure he gave her.

"You have my fucking vow!" he snarled and gave a sharp bite to her neck to send senses spiraling out of control. "Just relax. He may know secrets to other bases. I'll have a drone get a sample of his blood before he takes yours. I'll interrogate the fuck out of his memories."

"Okay..." she gasped. He finished with her soon after and crushed her to him. He thought to the hive mind and let the drones inform the others of what was to come. Even as the blood was taken in and he studied the new memories, he was very concerned over his mate. She had this intense killing mood ever since she destroyed the clone. He had her eat the hearts that awaited her just a bit ago, but he knew that most of the mood she had was from Hedeyasu being alive. If I left her alone now, she'd force herself to get up to slaughter him. On knowing this, he decided to not leave the bed. He needed to be with her to keep her calm.

Ragland was very curious how Agatha's blood would work with two humans being together. Once the shot was given to Hedeyasu, his body started to change drastically. He got younger, taller, and healthier all at once. The blood completely transformed him back to how he looked in his early forties. The man was in complete shock.

"Would it be possible for me to meet the finished project?" Hedeyasu asked. Even his English was flawless. His two sons were in the process of getting injections of blood now.

"Do not call her a project," Robert said. He had introduced himself when they found the lab. "Her name is Agatha. From what my kids tell me, she's extremely pissed off at you. You raped her. Even if it was just a section of her, the memories of it were saved."

"I see..." Hedeyasu frowned. Asuna sighed and shook her head. It was going to be very hard for her to forgive him, too.

"So, you are dangling on a thread. I think that thread is tied to your balls right now," Robert chuckled. "As you know, I'm Agatha's stud. There was a lot for me to accept at first, too. I told you all of that on the way here. Just stay calm and do what you're told. If Agatha decides to meet you, I'll have a few of my kids around you to help keep the peace."

"I brought it on myself," Hedeyasu agreed. "But...how could I have known?"

"I know. So, like I said. Just do as you're told," he advised.