Chapter 86

It was another six hours when the submarine finally docked into the base. Alex and Nick were helping a very pregnant Agatha carefully move from the submarine to her bedroom. A gurney was brought over to help, and it was used quickly. Nick kept her hips and legs stable. Alex was in charge of her head and torso.

"I'm not dying!" Agatha grumbled.

"You will be when we settle you back in bed and I fuck you again," Alex growled in her ear. She blushed hard and scowled at Nick's grin. Alex suddenly glanced up and turned to look down a particular hallway that led towards Ragland's room. He smirked and refocused back on his mate. Nick knew that he needed to talk to Eir. The young Queen had to be put in her place.

"How did it go?" Robert asked when he walked over to help open doors.

"She got pissed at what her piece looked like," Alex sighed. "It was inevitable."

"So I was told. The kids behaved themselves?" he asked now.

"They're still alive. Says something, right?" Alex grinned.

"Point made," Robert chuckled. Agatha looked at him and smiled softly. Robert smiled back and helped get her bed ready for her. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired. About to go into labor. The usual bullshit," she muttered.

"Anubis sent you a gift. He wanted me to give it to you," Robert grinned now and pulled out a small bar of gourmet chocolate. "If you like that, he'll send more in bulk."

"Chocolate is fine. No more fucking cock rings!" Alex snarled out. That had Robert laughing. "I had to keep putting that damned thing on!"

"But, it worked, right?" Nick grinned.

"Fuck you. Yes. It did," Alex rolled his eyes. Nick kept grinning and helped Kim set up various platters of meat. Agatha was licking her fingers clean from the chocolate bar. She clearly wanted more. When he reclined next to her, he said, "Germany is next on the list for sure. Osiris will be meeting with the head scientist in the next couple of days. However, I need measures taken. Many may resort to trying to drug others. From what my drones have seen being concocted in those labs, we will need a vaccine."

"Hedeyasu and Ragland will need to know," Robert frowned.

"They know now," Aden said. "The twins spoke with them."

"Good. Have samples of everything being made in that base sent here for testing. We need to know what they are working on," Alex ordered.

"Can't you just take over someone?" Robert asked.

"I could have a drone do it. But, sometimes doing things the hard way has more rewards," Alex grinned. "More surprises, too."

"I thought you were trying to avoid surprises," the Commander frowned.

"Depends on the situation. However, since you suggested it, I'll have a drone take over the head drug man in charge," Alex snorted. "Fuck it. May as well. And...done! Okay, what does this guy know...hmm. Fuck."

"What?" Agatha asked.

"Okay, Commander. You're right on having my drone take over someone. These guys were secretly working on drugs to counter me. Not antiviral, but based on it. More like sleep drugs. Paralysis. Fuck!" he swore again. "Okay, laboratory files are found. Oh, good. They did make antidotes. Wait. What's that?!"

"What's what?" Agatha asked. She finally had to access the link to see what he was looking at through the drone. She hardened her gaze and stared at the elaborate bed sheet she was in. Nick was already sending out a warning to Osiris. When the breeder male came in, he was completely livid.