Chapter 133

A month later, Agatha was preparing for her grand entrance to be seen by the public eye at long last. Various top designer dresses were purchased and prepared for her. Isis was able to work on her makeup, and Sigyn helped with her jewelry. Lyra had become a stunning Italian beauty with her pitch-black hair and deep blue eyes. Her figure could have rivaled an exquisite porcelain statuette with how pale her skin was. Her body was simply superb, but Agatha would always outclass any of her children.

"Gemma, what do you think will happen?" Lyra asked with her sweet soprano tone.

"I don't know. But, it's exciting!" her sister giggled.

"Just by being able to get out of here is exciting," Perseus chuckled.

"I have no memories of what it's like up above," Andromeda sighed.

"Neither do I," Agatha smiled. "I only remember trying to track down your father. I have no real knowledge of where humans live. Only from what the drones and breeders tell me. I know nothing else. So, we will all learn together."

"I know some, but not much," Orion shrugged. Gemma now poked his sides to get him giggling and tickling her back. She snuggled into him and got a kiss to her forehead. He adored all of his sisters and would rip anything to shreds that tried to touch them. Perseus was the same way and accepted a snuggling hug by Andromeda. Agatha smiled softly and was shown a mirror to model the sleek, white gown she was now wearing. It molded to her form with the texture of soft stretch velvet. It accentuated her womanly assets neatly as the diamonds and pearls she wore that gave a perfect compliment to her figure.

"Do I have to wear heels?" she muttered and was forced to try and walk in the slender, white shoes. After a bit of balance, she got it down. "I would prefer sandals. Or military boots."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Mother," Isis smiled. Agatha sighed and looked over when Alex walked over to her. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

"Fucking cock blocking elections!" he growled and kissed her again. "Your mother and I are riding alone in our own limo. And our own submarine. Don't fucking argue, either."

"It's fine, Dad," Orion grinned.

"Alex," Agatha purred out softly to hear him growl. "Do you remember the first time you kissed me? Or have you forgotten?"

"Remember? Of course, I remember!" Alex smirked and led her to the submarine bay. Nick was already placing suitcases into the submarine. "You were sleeping and woke up to me putting my tongue down your throat."

"Oh. Yes. Of course," she seemed to mutter. Now he looked at her oddly. Thinking to himself, he pulled her into their room on the submarine and had her sit on the bed. Then he had her lay back and close her eyes.

"This was how I did it," he said and kissed her passionately. Her hands came up to caress his cheek, and he gazed at her with a soft smile.

"I know. I just...wish that I was awake for it. That's all," she sighed.

"Hera, I kiss you all the time now. What more is there for me to say?" he asked and pulled her close. Then he caught one of her thoughts. Now it all made sense to the sudden mood shift. "Wait. You've been reading romance novels."

"No, I have not," she retorted. "I don't know. I just thought that it would be nice to remember some of it. I just wanted to know how you would have first approached me."

"Hera," he said again. "you have read a romance novel."

"Says who?" she frowned. Then he reached into a small case of her belongings and pulled a book out with a rather risqué cover. She sighed and rolled her eyes. When he started to open it, he noticed she had already creased a few corners of some points of interest. Now he looked at her with a raised brow. "What?! It's not porn!"