24

Wooseok was taken aback when Shinwon offered to walk me down to the lobby, some of the members scoffing at how he tried to ignore practicing. Not a word was said as we boarded the elevator back down, my eyes staring into the mirror-like texture that covered the walls. It was then when I noticed how tall he was, his height was significantly shorter in comparison to Wooseok's but still, Shinwon towered over me. I was so caught up in thoughts I didn't realize he had already gotten off and waited for me beyond the threshold of the elevator doors. I simply shook my head as I followed him, his back facing me as he walked ahead. He stopped just short of the front desk as he turned to face me, the same smile as before adorning his face.

"You'll stop by again, right?" He asks in curiosity.

"Well if I find the time, then maybe." I respond, still perplexed. I watch as he stares at me as if his eyes wanted to capture every little detail about my face. A small smirk appears in replacement of his smile, his tall demeanor crouching to match my level.

"Is it alright if I come visit?" I paused for a second as I tried to take in all he's said, the words unfamiliar. "You know, without Wooseok?"

"Why?" I ask, my words suddenly caught in my throat.

"Because," He pauses before continuing. "It's irking how you only pay attention to Wooseok when I'm the one left staring."